Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MDulak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
    I violate my probation failing a urine test. I was in probation for a first DUI
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 07:17 PM

So if they violated your probation you will go back to the judge who will decide what will happen. It can be anything from back on probation to full punishment of the first sentence
    dreamerjf7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 08:21 PM
    Any test result that has a creatinine of 20 or less is considered a dilute which states: not enough creatinine to assure a valid negative result, thus could be considered a positive test. In drug court a client goes to jail for a dilute.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 17 and on probation, I'm failing my drug test tomorrow. What will happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested in FL a few months back and put on probation. Ever since, I have been using marijuana, crack, spice, and alcohol and I have a drug test scheduled tomorrow. I am pretty certain that my 'miracle' pill won't work and I'm scared about what will happen. Please help!

Can I violate probation for having 18% delution of water in my urine but not drugs? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I violate probation for having 18% water in my urine but not drugs were found? Not only that, at court the probation officer didn't show up. The judge said that it was the law because I violated that I must start my time over again but in jail?

Accused of failing a drug test that violated me for probation [ 1 Answers ]

The judge order me to do a drug test in 48 hrs ask me if I was pass I told him I would. I take adderall 15mg xr which would show positive for amphetamines. I haven t smoke for 30 days and I have been clean. I went to my first day of probation and they told me I fail my drug test for marijuana and...

What are possible consequences for failing drug test on felony probation [ 2 Answers ]

What are possible consequences for failing drug test on felony probation

View more questions Search