Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djcyterra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 04:37 PM
    2002 hyundai sonata cut off when driving and won't start
    Hello, we have a 2002 hyundai sonata that slowly powered down while driving until it cut off. The battery is within 2 months old and when I changed the battery they said the alternater tested OK. The belt is intact and I have no idea what else could have caused the sudden power loss from the battery. Any help please
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 05:19 PM

This link may help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1973613

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 Hyundai Sonata won't start [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having a problem with my 2001 Hyundai Sonata. It seemed like the motor would lose power and slow down. Then the power would come back and the car would quickly speed up. It has also been having a hard time starting. Sometimes I would have to try several times before it would start. I...

2002 hyundai sonata starting problems [ 7 Answers ]

Have 2002 Sonata, the car starts fine and then die when the engine is warm (approximately after 10 minutes of engine runnning). After that, it will not start. It doesn't start also in the morning, it will just crank but will not start. Have check all fuses and all are okey. Spark plug is new,...

2004 Hyundai Sonata shut down while driving [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Hyundai Sonata. The A/C and heater went out several months ago. Today, I was slowing down to stop at a light when it jerked and shut down. Had a hard time getting the key out of the ignition. Tried to restart... acts like it wants to start, but it won't turn over. I am hoping it is...

2007 Hyundai Sonata won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My Sonata won't start. The lights work and the radio works but it won't turn over. Any suggestions? I don't know if I should try and jump it or not.

2004 hyundai sonata will not start [ 1 Answers ]

My wife drove into a carwash and when the water started to spray, the car died. We pushed it out of the car wash and towed it home. It has been at least 8 hours and it still will not start! Any ideas. Thanks!

View more questions Search