How can I buy movies without a credit card just bill me later
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 05:54 PM

As far as I know - you can't.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 06:36 PM

Find a store where the manager knows you and will trust you ?

Really there is no online stores, and no local stores that will sell on credit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1400$ credit card bill [ 3 Answers ]

It's been almost 6 years since this card was used with a balance of 800$ owed. Now the company is saying I owe over 1400$, due to interest. I tried to go through a negotiator but the company refused and told me they don't do that and won't, I have to pay the full 1400$. I was wondering if...

Can they garnish my husbands paycheck for an old credit card bill, in Ga. [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I signed up for the "Consumer Credit Consolidation" a few years ago to get out of debt. One credit card company, after one month, dropped me from the plan because of late payment. Reason being that the money order purchased to send to CCCS turned up missing or stolen, I never found...

Credit card bill. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a judgement against me regardant a credit card for $6,916.14. I have no money to pay this bill. What can do? Thank you:confused:

First and Second mortgage and large credit card bill [ 2 Answers ]

My Grandmother has a first and second mortgage. She has become very fragile and unable to do her bills so I have taken that responsibility over for her. However she is more than maxed out. She lives on Social Security and every dime that comes in needs to go to pay bills, this does not include...

Buy movies without credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Is their any website on the internet where you can buy movies without a credit card. Or buy anything without a credit card.

View more questions Search