Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xXTheDoctorXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2010, 05:45 PM
    What should I do if the girl I like has a boyfreind?
    Im currently in 9th grade, I like this new girl a whole lot, but she has a boyfreind. The thing is he goes to a different school. She said she meets him once in a while. She said she is happy she goes here because she met me. I'm really hoping that she will break up with him because of the distance, but I don't want to see her sad. I already hang out with her and text her a lot. What are my chances? Should I just wait or go for it now?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 06:00 PM

Doesn't matter because she has a guy so whether you go for it or wait she will shoot you down, and if she doesn't then she is cheating behind the guys back, and you are helping her. What would stop her from cheating behind your back?

Stay friends, and wise up, get your own female why don't you!!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2010, 06:02 PM

If she likes you more than the boyfriend she'll break up with him.
    If she doesn't , move on and don't
    Try to break them up.
    lamp_post Posts: 73, Reputation: 15

Sep 16, 2010, 06:04 PM

Oh come on, please don't do this. It is their relationship and not yours. Let them handle it. Just think of it as if she can breaks with him to be with you this fast.

God knows, she will then break with you to be with another. Think about it. There's many more.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 06:45 PM

"What should I do if the girl I like has a boyfreind??"

Absolutely nothing. She has a boyfriend. Leave it alone.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2010, 06:46 PM

I think she's playing both of you!
    Hope the other guy doesn't find out and come after you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop being mean to my boyfreind [ 6 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 months. He's a great guy, everything I ever wanted in a man, everything was going great then all of the sudden I just shut off. Now when I look at him I get grossed out. Every thing he says or does gets on my nerves, I don't even want him to touch me. When he...

I'm not in love with my new boyfreind. [ 7 Answers ]

Well I'm with this guy, we have been seeing each other for about 4 months now, we had sex the first night we met and it went on from there. His best friend is my ex who was using me for sex for 10 months, I'm still in love with this guy and would do anything to have him back even if he did use...

My boyfreind took off [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm haze, Well my boyfriend took off from me the other day it all started when he went to have a sleep he woke up really grumpy and there was texts on his fone from his mates he got this really weird text from his guy mate and said are you coming, he told me he was only going for the night and...

Boyfreind or not [ 13 Answers ]

What do you think I should do because I like this boy but I don't think he likes me in the same way please help!! Aresnalroxmyworld xx:confused: :p

View more questions Search