Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaronaddis1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 12:45 PM
    My girlfriend doesn't know if she wants to be with me or not?
    Me and my girlfreind have been together a year and a half and now she says I am to sensitive too jealous and obssessive and doesn't know if she wants to be with me or not what shall I do try and stick it out and see what she decides or finish it. I need help with this please help me!
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Sep 8, 2010, 12:58 PM

Based on her accusations I assume you may have demonstrated same during your relationship. I am a little confused with your plan of action though. Are you suggesting that because she brought up these concerns and that she may be leaving, you, as a response, will leave first? Not sure how sound a strategy that is to be honest.

You also mention sticking it out to see what she decides. Why not talk to her, see if these things can be resolved before choosing either at this point? I see some middle ground here but I'm not so sure I see the capable players involved in reaching it.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 01:01 PM

More background information would help to be able to give you appropriate advice.

Are you too sensitive, jealous and obsessive? Is this the first time she has said anything? Is she willing to discuss the issues?

If you are insecure and it is affecting your relationship, are you willing to make changes?

Has she given you reason to be concerned such as cheating on you?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 01:41 PM

What you really need is to talk to her. Nail down the problems and see if you guys can tackle. As long as you're both still willing to work hard on this relationship, then you have a chance.
    aaronaddis1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Can I get my ex back?
    Me and my girlfriend recently broke up and I know why but she is now saying that after nearly a year and half I am too young for her yes there is 13 years difference but how can I all of a sudden be to young please help?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 07:47 AM

It does not matter what the reason is. What matters now is that your girlfriend broke up with you. Ended the relationship and will be moving on.

Can you get your ex back, the clear and unequivocal answer is no and why would you want to?

So there are a few things to recap.

You can not control what other people do.
    You can try to figure out why or think that it might be a certain reason but looking for reasons just prolong the healing of ending the relationship.
    Year and a half is honestly not that long and I would bet your top dollar she wants to be free and single and or out and looking for somebody more compatible.

Good luck.
    lamp_post Posts: 73, Reputation: 15

Sep 13, 2010, 08:54 PM
    Yes, I got to agree on this one. I am just over with my 4 yo relationship with my girl and to a new guy and I kept asking for a sensible reason which my ex didn't give me. Asking God since and it just made it worst. It has been slightly about 2 months. It is still hard but I get to see other things. Open your eyes and L@@K. There are so much more love.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2010, 10:51 PM

How old are you?
    silverlining Posts: 52, Reputation: 30

Sep 14, 2010, 01:58 PM

You say she is 13 years older than you? That's is quite a bit older.. She is probably ready for marriage/kids etc. Are you ready to offer her these things?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:26 PM

Maybe the difference in years was becoming a problem with her. So if she ends it, you have no choice but to leave her alone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2010, 07:51 AM

She had her fun, but her feelings changed so she dumped you. Age never matters in the beginning, but things change when the lust wears off.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2010, 09:16 AM

She's telling you she wants out. I wish she had enough guts to say "I don't love you anymore, I don't want to be with you anymore". That's what she feels and it would be a lot easier on you if she were down right honest
    Instead of making up excuses.

Count yourself lucky you found out and don't let her use you as a standby. Break it off completely and please, don't go running when she calls. NO CONTACT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend wants to be single but doesn't want to le me go, what should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 23 and my girlfriend is 19, she says she wants to experience being single as we both came straight from other relationships, but wev been together for a year and she's just decided now! The thing is she says she still loves me and cares a lot about me, she also wrote me a very emotional letter...

My girlfriend doesn't want to be Official ! [ 8 Answers ]

We meet awhile ago at work and started talking a lot. One day I finally asked her out she said yes, the first month we were all over each other witch is common for a relationship starting all the blood and emotions are pooing out understandable. Soon we started talking about getting married and...

Girlfriend said she doesn't love me as much as she used to [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of approx 2 yrs told me she loves me but not as much as she used to. She is 18 and I am 22 for the first year things were great , we would do everything together and even talked about marriage , kids and getting a flat etc. She used to tell me I was the only lad she could be herself...

Ex girlfriend doesn't want to try only wants sex [ 107 Answers ]

I was with my ex for 2.5 yrs. She has three kids with two different dads Our difficulties were due to our exes. Her ex would tzt her things such as telll your loser boyfriend how many times we have had sex while you have been together. My ex would text her dumb things too. I believe her ex...

View more questions Search