Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnn007 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2005, 09:31 PM
    Can I have her back
    Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she really care about me or not, nyway I called her and I told her that today I went to hospital and I found out that my reports are positive and I suffering from blood cancer.when she heard that she really got shocked and start weeping on the phone and I was listning her voice that she was telling me that it can't be happening and nothing would happened to me she was weeping so hard that I was shocked than she told me that she is not in condition to talk with me more on the phone so she told me that she will talk with me tomorrow.when she call me next day I told her that I made her fool. At first she got really happy and than she told me that I'm happy that there is nothing wrong with me than she disconnect the call. Next day I called her at her home and I found that she was totally changed and rude with me and said to me that she don't want to talk with me anymore and also don't wantnay relationship with me. I apologize to her that I'm sorry and that was just a joke and nothing else but she didn't listen.anyway I tried my best and continuously I apologized to her and told her that I didn't meant to hurt her but she was really rude and after a week when she remains rude I told her that OK if you want me to not to talk to you than OK I will do it the same way as you told me and from me it also finishes.I thought that if I said this to her and stop talking to her than she will at least think about me and she will communicate with me.now what I have to do tell me whatto do cause I really love her tell me please can I have her back and how can I make her realize that I was really ashamed of that and I won't do this again because she didn't even want to talk to me. Tell me good people what to do.
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Apr 11, 2005, 07:24 AM
    Not a hope!!
    I'm not surprise this girl hasn't called you back, r want to speak to you! What you did was disgraceful and you should be ashamed! Not even going to ask why you said blood cancer but I hope to God you never get it. I could see through it if you called her right back and apologised but you left it over night! That poor girl probably cried herself to sleep worrying about you!! It was a very cruel thing to do. Think it's time to move on!!
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Apr 11, 2005, 08:07 AM
    Damn boy! No way you get her back.

That's just one of those things you don't joke about.

Learn from your (bad) mistake and move on!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2005, 09:35 AM
    Normally I am a big fan of win-back. There is a lot you can do - IF you do the proper tactics.

In this case - you're done dude. That is about cruelest joke you could play. If that is something your thick head comes up with a lot - what else are you going to do? That's isn't humor.

My only advice is to appologise - FLOWERS and card. Then DO NOT contact this girl again - if calls you fine. But, you are done.

Keep the card short and sweet - I am sorry. NO CALLS. Make her think of you. And then leave her alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get him back [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

View more questions Search