Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arthurbach4 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2008, 02:07 AM
    How do I change a printer cartridge for Pixma mp210.
    So the black ink is running low on my Canon Pixma mp210 and I can't for the life of me work out how to locate the cartridges and then remove them.

It's like their not even in there so well hidden are they.

Any ideas?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Mar 8, 2008, 02:17 AM
    Download the manual here... Canon - Printer | Model: PIXMA MP210

Just lift the very top of the printer... you have to have the paper tray down. From there you should see it. The link above should help you... download the quick start guide.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2008, 02:22 AM
    I did find some files that you could download on the following site which might have the information that you need. I would try to download some of them so that I could find the specific information that you need, but I am on a phone line.

Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All In One
    Dakotafiles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Just found out how to, close everything up, then turn on the printer. Wait till it loads, then open it, and they should slide out for you, you just have to wait a bit :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 02:11 AM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now very old and archived and no longer visible on the listing of currently active threads.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multifunctional Canon Pixma MP110/130 error 6000 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a multifunctional Canon Pixma MP110/130 with a problem. A message comes up "Check Printer (6000)" this happened whilst trying to print, also the alarm light is flashing. Anyone know how to help? Thanks

Canon pixma mp110 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi,my canon pixma mp110 printer is showing error message 5B00-waste ink absorber full. How do I correct the error ? What can I do to get my printer working ? Nothing in the printer manual to help me. Help please,with thanks

Water Filter cartridge change [ 2 Answers ]

I have an American Plumbing Whole House Filter modelW10-PR. I have routinely changed the cartridge every 3 months for 4 years now. Yesterday I went down to do so and find that I cannot open the filter. Matter of fact I broke the wrench in attempting to do so. The water is off, the pressure has...

Canon ip 3000 pixma printer head problem [ 0 Answers ]

Printer about 1 year old. The black only sporadically prints on a page. Some lines print out faintly, others not at all. The ink is 80% full, ran several cleanings and deep cleanings to no avail. I was printing several pages and this happened all of a sudden. I believe it has something to do...

Linux + Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D [ 3 Answers ]

Can the Canon PIXMA Photo Printer IP6210D be used with linux? :confused: CUPS? Any answers will be appretiated! :D

View more questions Search