Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rimatouya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 10:54 PM
    How to stop pregnancy after two weeks of intercourse?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 11:02 PM

how to stop pregnancy after two weeks of intercourse?
    Are you asking how to help prevent pregnancy, or are you already pregnant and want advice on how to terminate your pregnancy? Your question is a bit unclear.

If you're having sex and want to do your best to avoid pregnancy, the pill and a condom is a good way to go. Realize that even with these two forms of birth control, pregnancy is a possibility. No form of birth control is 100% effective so, if you're having sex, you could get pregnant.

If you're already pregnant and don't want to continue the pregnancy than abortion is really your only option. If you're willing to go through with the pregnancy but don't want a child, adoption is an option.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Two weeks after intercourse can you have a accurate pregnancy test done by a doctor? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex right after my period and I have been having pregnancy symptoms. Is it at all possible to have a test done by a doctor two weeks after sexual intercourse?

Symptoms of pregnancy a few days after intercourse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi it has been 8 days since intercourse and I have been nausous, headaches, brown bleeding. But 2 of the days I had horrible cramps and stomach pains. It did not feel like implantation cramps. I know these are signs of ectopic pregnancy but could it also be because I was late on my pill the day...

Pregnancy at 6 weeks [ 3 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and my breast are not sore

View more questions Search