Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getsudhir09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Free download of Bengali Astrology software
    Sub: Free download of Bengali Astrology Software

Sir,
    Can you tell me the web site from where I can get free download of Bengali Astrology Software ?

Sudhir
    19-10-2009
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2009, 10:27 AM

This?
    bengali rashi chart. downloadsoftware4free.com. Download Free Software. Search shareware and freeware downloads.

If it is shareware, you could only probably download a demo version and have to purchase a full version if that's what you are looking for
    amitkrpal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by getsudhir09 View Post
    sub: Free download of bengali astrology software

sir,
    can you tell me the web site from where i can get free download of bengali astrology software ?

Sudhir
    19-10-2009
    :d
    anup19live Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Let me know from where I will get bengali software
    rathindra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2010, 03:55 PM
    Jagannath Hora is a Free Software also in Bengali, Hindi, English, Tamil, Malyalam, Oriya, Punjabi, Kannar.
    This is High Class software, and personally I think, Jagannath Hora is the No. Astrology Software.
    Here is the link : http://www.vedicastrologer.org/jh/jh_full_install.zip (Jagannath Hora Astrology Software Free Download)
    For more information visite my blogs: http://rathindrabharati.wordpress.com/
    arupmusic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Yeas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Download software [ 4 Answers ]

Hi this suhail from Kuwait, I need, where I went to download the software in free and with crack are serial no, which web site. Pl's reply me as soon as . OK :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

Best site of free software download [ 4 Answers ]

Hi pals can u tell me the best site which offers free download of sotfwares

Can't download software [ 3 Answers ]

My computer recognizes the cd/dvd rom but my cd rom does not recognize my cd's. Once in a while I come across a place that says Auto Play and my music cd plays but I cannot install software programs. If you can help I would appreciate.

Help with software download [ 4 Answers ]

My question is regarding a new MacBook. I am new to Mac. I am trying to use the laptop to do home video's. I have a Sony Handycam and have inserted the install disk but it won't install because there is an error in that there in not installation/application to read the disk.. The disk says it...

View more questions Search