Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amu0427 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 06:34 PM
    80s movie with monsters
    I'm not sure if this was late 80's or early 90's, but I remember a movie/television show (Disney maybe?) of a group of monsters, possibly bears, wearing rags for clothes/headbands, who helped a boy in the forest... I want to say they're called "the walkies" or something, but that's all I remember
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Aug 23, 2010, 06:46 PM

Ewok Adventure?
    amu0427 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 05:05 AM

YES! Ewoks!! I kept thinking they were called the walkies, but it's the ewoks! OMG thanks so much. Here's another for you.

A girl gets zapped by a microwave and it is like a portal into another dimension and she is deemed "queen" or something by the people there because of where she came from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of 80s puppet movie about monsters [ 8 Answers ]

This movie was my fave as a kid but I don't know its name. A dude gets married and the honeymoon is to this island resort run by monsters. The characters are all really cool puppets and the island is dark with a castle like hotel. The only detail I remember is a hunch-back concierge who is in...

80s movie about monsters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find this movie that I saw on hbo in the 80's . Its about this guy that has monsters come out of his closet and I believe they sing and dance. I know the monsters were puppets and they were the size of the giants in fraggle rock. And that his room was black and white but the guy...

80s - 90s ? Cartoon movie , Exoskeletons and monsters [ 3 Answers ]

Ok very sketchy but any help would be nice. I remember a group of men I think wearing exoskeletons each with different equipment. One with a harpoon I'm sure. There were some big monsters I remember. One I think was all green slime type. One was a big skeleton of some kind who could lock people...

80s movie house party monsters [ 2 Answers ]

My movie I can't remember is a 80s live action comedy or monster movie. All I remember is at the end the group of people who were like monsters were at a house party & the color scheme was bright. I think it was a comedy or satire. Thanks for any help.

Movie about ship lost in sargasso sea with monsters [ 3 Answers ]

The movie is about a ship with passengers , and carring a cargo of chemical that explodes on contact with water. The ship gets trapped in an area of seaweed that eats flesh. They find people living there from the 17 to 18 th century. These people walk over the seaweed with large snow show like...

View more questions Search