Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrastsr01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Korky pool auto fill
    We have a Korky one-piece anti siphon valve (#528) that auto fills our swimming pool. How can it be adjusted?
    cbufala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 01:37 PM

How do we change out our korky anti siphon 528 in the pool auto fill?
    poolman64 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2010, 04:55 PM

This is usually a fairly simple repair. You can get a new valve at most any big box or hardware store. They were really meant to fit in toilet tanks. You will need to find the supply line to the valve which is usually located at the closest outside faucet on your house to the auto-fill pot. By code, it should have an anti-siphon valve and shut off valve at or near the connection to the house water. Once you are certain the water is off, you can unscrew the Korky valve by turning it counterclockwise and it will come straight up out of the auto-fill pot. Screw the new valve into the threaded hole in the bottom of the pot until it is snug. Unless they have changed the design, you can unlock the valve by turning it counterclockwise, raising or lowering it to the proper level, and turn it clockwise to lock it in place. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My auto fill with the name korky is not working. How can I adjust it to work? [ 2 Answers ]

My auto fill with the name korky is not working. How can I adjust it to work?

Auto Fill with Alpha Characters in Excel [ 1 Answers ]

In Excel, how could I Auto Fill with alpha characters instead of numeric values? I know that I can click on the bottom right-hand corner of a cell until the black + sign appears, and then click and drag to fill the same formula, formatting, etc. downward or to the right, with numeric values. If...

Turning off auto fill in [ 1 Answers ]

How do I turn off auto fill in - The thing that fills in all your personal info on web pages with out you doing it?

Auto fill [ 1 Answers ]

I entered info on auto fill incorrectly. I cannot figure out how to go back and correct it. Anyone know how to do this? It's a windows vista

Using well to fill 1700 Gal swimming pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are on city water, but also have a well for 2 of the outside hose outlets. I used the well to fill our 1700 gal above ground pool, which was fine until it was about full. The water pressure was erratic and then no more water, so I turned of the pump/compressor. Does this mean that I just...

View more questions Search