Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kawikasurfer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 08:19 PM
    How to find a specific movie without knowing the title
    I am trying to find out the title of a movie. The movie is about a girl who receives an eye transplant from a donor, and ends up being the target of a murderer who has already murdered the other people who had received organs from the same donor. I believe it had Jessica Alba or Jennifer Love Hewitt or one of those actresses in it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 08:26 PM

"The Eye"
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2010, 08:51 PM

Or it might be Blink with the underrated Madeleine Stowe. The Eye does feature Jessica Alba, so I initially thought for sure that was the right answer... but as far as I know, she isn't stalked by a murderer. (I didn't see her American version--only the original Asian one.)
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2010, 04:04 PM

I saw "blind", "eye transplant", and "Alba" and thought the same thing as you, Kitkat22.
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    I saw "blind", "eye transplant", and "Alba" and thought the same thing as you, Kitkat22.
    You are a marvel. You're too young to remember , "The Eyes of Laura Mars"... Fay Dunaway I think good movie.:cool:
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2010, 05:33 PM

I'm not quite *that* young. I remember when it came out. Never saw it, but then I wasn't attending a lot of movies back then. Of course, I now know a little bit more about it, since it's mentioned in several of my source books (I study up on this stuff).
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2010, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    I'm not quite *that* young. I remember when it came out. Never saw it, but then I wasn't attending a lot of movies back then. Of course, I now know a little bit more about it, since it's mentioned in several of my source books (I study up on this stuff).
    I am glad you're here.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a movie without knowing the title [ 3 Answers ]

The movie was about a little girl who her father had to go to war and left his young daughter in an all girls school where they are mean to her, they send her a letter telling her that her father is dead but he only lost his memory, thinking that her father is dead she looses hope until she meets...

How to find a movie without knowing the title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about the kidnapping of the daughter of an airhostess on board a plane and her mother struggles to fetch her out .the movie might be somewhat of the 90's .please kindly help me know about it

Looking for a specific movie I once watched and can't remember the title [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all I can remember about this movie is that in the beginning a woman and I think her mom were sitting by a fountain and in the background someone gets hit by a bus or something similar to that. Come to find out in the end it was like the love of her life that was hit by the bus. If anyone...

Trying to find a specific movie [ 2 Answers ]

I heard about a movie a long time ago and I wanted to see it, but I never did. Now I can't remember the name. It was about a cop and I think his wife had died or some other tragic event. Whatever it was it made him almost suicidal at work. He would barge into dangerous situations and resolve...

Can't remember movie title.detective story.one specific scene [ 2 Answers ]

If somebody can help me about this one... So, it's something like detective story On the beginning a man spends night with some girl and findes her dead in the bed next morning ( we know that he is not guilty, but local detective, or something like that, doesn't think he is innocent ). I...

View more questions Search