Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloofreak Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 7, 2007, 12:03 PM
    Don't know what he thinks of me
    Hi! This is Neha and umm... I'm 11 n I really lik a guy and he's 16 ( I no 5 yrs older then me ) but I don't know what he thinks about me... n he;s miles away from me lik he lives in some other country... I don't think it will work out but who nos it might... help! :confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2007, 12:13 PM
    I think it is better to leave it alone. 5 years older and miles away. Honestly, your only 11.

Joe

Jan 8, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Umm... I guess so... though he's really nice to me I think I will nt go for him...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 8, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Neha,

How did you meet this boy? On the internet? Or have you met him in person?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2007, 12:26 AM
    I don't remember if I like girls yet when I was 11?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Yuck, gross. Cooties

Lol

Jan 11, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Lolz... anywayz thank you all for answering...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2007, 06:53 AM
    You met him on the internet. How do you know if he is telling the truth about his age? You don't. That is why it is dangerous for young girls to be on the internet meeting people.

Honey, just leave him alone. You are a tender 11 year old girl. Your time for boys will come. Enjoy your innocence while you still can.

Jan 12, 2007, 01:31 PM
    But itz like anyone can make out his telling the truth because when he chats he seems to be as a mature as an 16 yr old and I don't think he's lying beause my instincts are strong... well, most of the time.. and anywayz.. I am going to let of him and shift my mind on some other things in life... coz I know thtat even giving it a try would have no use and I don't think I need someone right now...
    Anywayz... thanks a lot..
    capkidgone30 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:49 PM
    There is plenty of time for love nesr you there is no need to woory about some ine so far away. 11 is youg but take your time that's the best advise I can give you for now.
    theba Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 01:50 PM
    I'm going out with a girl over 3 years younger than me.

But there's no way I'd have been interested in a girl so young when I was that age.

Sorry but it's true...

Jan 14, 2007, 06:10 AM
    Oh... well... actalluy itz nt the question of being young... itz that I feel different about him..
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bloofreak
    oh...well.... actalluy itz nt the question of bein young... itz jus dat i feel different bout him..
    What your feeling is the excitement of attention but nothing towards him.

Jan 15, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Yea... maybe.. anywayz... I have a whole big life to figure out and I honestly don't want to get distracted by boys at this young age... anywyaz... thank you all a lot!!
    It really opened my eyes... thank you again..
    Neha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Husband thinks I am cheating. [ 93 Answers ]

I have been married for 3 1/2 years. My husband threw me a 40th birthday bash at our acreage. Approximately 50 - 70 people where there. My husband thought I was flirting with 2 male ex-coworkers, both whom I had worked with for 4 years. Both of the men are married and one of their wives were...

My boyfriend thinks I'm a leach [ 27 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for over 4 years... this is the fifth year and we've lived together for over 2 years. Up until now we've always done things together (ex. Going to work bbq's going to some parties) and up until now he's always wanted me to go. But this last week he's been irritated with...

Google thinks I'm a bot! [ 1 Answers ]

This is a new one on me, I just did a Google search for Allinurl: 198082 And got this error message:...

My dad thinks I'm manipulating [ 1 Answers ]

My dad says that he doesn't trust me because I didn't tell him I got in trouble at school the Friday before my birthday weekend... but it wasn't even that, I wasn't thinking about it at the time because I mean it was my b-day and no normal person would, but how can I show and prove him that he's...

Husband thinks I'm cheating [ 8 Answers ]

I have been married 18yrs got married when we were 21.My husband thinks I cheat on him.I have had more boyfriends then he had girlfriends when I was younger.I have lied to him about money and bills but I have taken out home equity loan to get our bill back in order.It comes out of my paycheck.But I...

View more questions Search