Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curiious23 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 10:48 PM
    Dreams about my boyfriend proposing to me?
    For the last couple of nights I've been having dreams about me and my boyfriend about the situation we are going through right now.The 1st dream I had was about past events we already had in reality. Second dream I was left puzzled a little because I went looking for him and found him at a girls house that I didn't know, but they were just friends. We were arguing the whole dream but at the end I asked him, "we still together or not?" then I woke up without an answer. Then third night my dream continued we stop arguing and started talking about the problems then all of sudden he proposed to me and I said yes then he kissed me then I woke up again.What does getting proposed to mean in a dream?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2010, 02:36 AM
    I won't answer your post for a few reasons:

1) Chat speak is frowned upon in this site,it is difficult(at best) to get the real wording,we have to guess at the words instead of having the PROPER spelling done(,= lazy spellers)

2) The punctuation is ATROCIOUS! Can you please show us you can use a comma,perhaps a capital letter at the start of a sentence?A paragraph here or there?
    lifegoeson Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 10:26 AM
    Hi curious23,
    Its just a dream... the most it can mean(if at all)is that you wish to be proposed by your guy... and if that is so,tell him about the dream and see his reactions:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proposing an online job. [ 37 Answers ]

Are there any templates online for proposing an online job? I'm a certified optician and was wondering if I could send out letters to Optical shops to propose to them to give me an online insurance billing job.

Why would a "man" use hypotheticals as means of proposing? Who does that? [ 26 Answers ]

Is it usual for a man to hypothetically propose? Are they trying to be confusing? Are they THAT confused themselves and just saying what comes to the top of their head, not considering that the person holding their hand, may be listening, wondering if she should answer, or is this just another...

Proposing and I know nothing about rings or engagement. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend have been together for two and a half years and I was looking around for an engagement ring. I've bought her a nice promise ring way back and was almost scammed because I knew nothing about the metal or cut or carrot. Now I'm not going to propose right away but I would like...

Dreams ! [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys believe that God can speak to you through dreams..

Proposing in a different country [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased an engagement ring and would like to propose to my girlfriend while we are travelling in Europe. Do you have any recommendations on how best to do this? I'm not particularly comfortable carrying around an expensive ring while backpacking around Europe, but if that's my best bet,...

View more questions Search