Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catylou77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 04:45 AM
    What does probation requirements and the batterers intervention program looklike
    My husband was convicted of domestic violence assault on July 15, 2010; He was sentenced to 90 days all but 2 suspended which he already served last week and I am wondering what the other requirements entail like the 2 yrs probation and also the batterers intervention program... what are the state requirements in Maine
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 05:05 AM

I don't understand your question - you don't know the conditions of his probation?

There are no "requirements" - it's at the discretion of the Judge.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 06:56 AM

Hello c:

I too, don't understand your question... But, let me tell you that probation is a HUGE intrusion on your life, and that's if your PO is decent. If he's not, it's miserable times 10.

Batterers intervention program?? I assume they'll give him a few pointers about how NOT to be a batterer. Yes, he's going to have to attend every class and be on time.

What else do you want to know?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre Trial Intervention Program FL. Home search? [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently started the "regular, non-drug related' PTI prgram in the state of FL. I have been on for 2months now, and they have arranged a home check with me. My question is what do they "check" for? Do I allow her into my home to sit or what? What rights do I have? Do they go around...

Requirements to move out of state while on probation [ 5 Answers ]

I know it must vary state to state, but I am curious as to what some standard requirements might be to move out of state while on probation. I've been searching for an answer and all I have been able to find is basically complete the paperwork with your PO, wait for approval (or denial), and then...

Government intervention [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the government intervention with free market equilibrium price.

Unable to keep requirements set by Probation Officer [ 9 Answers ]

My friend has no drivers license and is attempting to fulfill his probation requirements by meeting with his Probation Officer every Wednesday morning. This is 22 miles away and I drive him there each week. He received a second violation for Malicious Phone Use when he threatened his...

Probation requirements in Maryland [ 2 Answers ]

Are You Able To Leave The State While On Probation?

View more questions Search