Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChocolatEclair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 02:35 AM
    Is it possible to 'squirt' from clitoral stimulation?
    Hey guys,

I've fairly recently discovered the joys of sex (within the past year) and my partner and myself are still experimenting. I've never 'squirted' with him during sex. I did some research on it, and read that not all women are able to squirt. I just accepted it.:rolleyes:

But a few days ago, my boyfriend gave me a vibrator (:D), specifically for the . It's in the shape of a bullet. Anyway, I was fooling around while waiting for him and decided to get out the vibrator. I didn't use it for very long, only about 5 minutes with actual contact with my towards the very end. I was quite alarmed when I felt liquid gushing out and soaking the groin of my pants, not to mention sheets. It's milky and odourless. And I went and peed directly afterwards.

But I just did some more research, and it seems that it's not common for women to ejaculate from clitoral stimulation alone? That it has to be contact with the G-spot? So does that mean I peed? I'm kind of concerned, in case this happens with my boyfriend and he ends up with a mouthful of pee. Ick. :eek:
    LJDK Posts: 281, Reputation: 25

May 19, 2010, 04:21 AM

Its possible that you did p. Various articles and doctors say you need G-spot stimulation.

Did you taste the liquid? Squirt juice is odorless and looks a lot like water. Not milky. It also dries up very quickly leaving no stains.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 19, 2010, 05:52 AM

There is absolutely ZERO definitive information in either direction.

There simply has not been enough study into it to determine whether squirting is urine or not urine.

I personally believe that if it was odorless, it was probably NOT urine.

But there is no medical or scientific evidence to definitively say one way or another.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2010, 07:24 PM

Its possible you peed. It has happened before. To me I am unashamed to admit.
    But as synne said, without the odor, its probably not urine.
    Don't worrie. Whatever it was it was perfectly natural. Enjoy it :) be armed with a towel under you next time ;)
    jessiek10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 05:43 PM
    I ejaculate (squirt) every time my husband gives me oral. He doesn't even finger me while doing it, just licks my . It is NOT pee. It is impossible to urinate during an orgasm. I start saking and clear odorless fluid gushes out of me
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiek10 View Post
    I ejaculate (squirt) every time my husband gives me oral. He doesn't even finger me while doing it, just licks my . It is NOT pee. It is impossible to urinate during an orgasm. I start saking and clear odorless fluid gushes out of me
    It is NOT impossible for a girl to urinate during orgasm. It actually happens ALL the time. It is imposible for a man to ejaculate and urinate at the same time. But quite frequent for women.
    slashedxdelight Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:36 AM

I've had it happen to me actually the first time I used a strong vibrator so it must be possiable? Lol it sure surprised me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do all girls squirt? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 19 and have been with my boyfriend for over a year now. We have an amazing relationship but during a girly talk with my best friend she was talking about how her boyfriend makes her squirt, how does this happen and can every girl do it?

Sexual stimulation [ 5 Answers ]

I have always had a healthy sex life with my husband and he has always been pretty successful with making me climax via clitoris stimulation using his fingers or tongue. The problem that I have right now is that literally over night my clitoris is not being sensistive. He stimulated me per the...

An Orgasm without Stimulation? [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to have an orgasm without any physical stimulation at all?

Doesn't respond to clitoral stimulation? [ 7 Answers ]

I can't seem to give my girlfriend an orgasm. She says she can't get herself off manually unless she's using a shower head on her clitoris. My problem: I'm not a shower head and can't replicate that feeling, nothing else seems to work. I've done research but the clitoris just seems like a lost...

Vaginal & clitoral orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

What's the difference between a vaginal and clitoral orgasm? Is it only possible to have a vaginal orgasm during intercourse? If you can have a clitoral orgasm through other activity, but not intercourse, why is that? If your clitoris is stimulated during intercourse, will that give you a clitoral...

View more questions Search