Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cga7806 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Riding mower ignition switch diagrams
    I have a MTD Hechinger mower model 146-834-372 with electrical problems. I have chased out all of the wiring but am not sure of the internal functions of the ignition switch. Any one know of where I can find this information? I cannot find it on the MTD site. The switch is a standard 5 pin with the MTD part number 925-0267B.
    Thanks.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2007, 06:02 AM
    There should be letters stamped either on each blade terminal, or beside each terminal on the switch.
    cdwehrs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 03:52 PM
    How do I find a wiring dirgram for a hechinger model number 146-834-372
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 09:09 AM
    Hi,
    This is the schematic from a machine two years older. I have reason to believe that I could not find a newer one is tha it did not change for a number of years.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Huskee riding mower PTO won't engage and mower dies [ 12 Answers ]

Replaced battery with new one, within several starts the new battery was drained. Mower will start by jumping but only runs a few minutes then dies, also the PTO will not engage at all (replaced PTO switch and still won't engage) does not even attempt to engage, as if there is no power to the...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

MTD riding mower - ignition switch not starting engine [ 2 Answers ]

My MTD riding mower (an older model) does not make any attempt to start the engine when I turn the key on the ignition. (no sound, no turning over of the engine, nothing). It is similar to what happens if the blades are down. (But they arent). When I attempted to start the engine at the...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

Murray riding mower switch [ 2 Answers ]

Changed ignition switch,still won't cut off,need diagram about the proper wirering..

View more questions Search