Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slapndaface Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2010, 02:29 PM
    If my wife's vagina feels a lot bigger than usual, is she cheating? Its a lot bigger
    My wife and I have been together for 2+ years. We have had a lot of sex and her vagina always feels pretty much the same in terms of size. Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all. I have been suspicious of her cheating recently. We have spent a couple of days apart. She came over last night and we had sex for the first time in a while. Her vagina felt different. It seemed bigger and wider. I was able to actually fit most of my left hand inside. Usually I can only fit about three fingers in there at the most. I think that this is jacked up! Is she cheating with someone that has a huge penis or what? She denies it and denies it but to be able to put that much of my hand inside without any problem and I could never have done that before... whats the deal... am I stupid for believing her when she says she is not cheating?
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Jul 27, 2010, 02:52 PM

There could be many reasons this happened, it could be because of aging, it could be your mind imagining things to justify your theory (it's possible since it's been awhile since you last had sex), or it is possible she is cheating. Or it could be many other things.
    Her being Distant and her lack or desire for sex could also have many explanations.

Firstly, stop constantly accusing her of cheating (I assume since you say she "denies and denies it" that you are). Weather she is cheating or not she will continue to deny it, unless you have some proof. If she isn't cheating, accusing her will only make your marriage worse.

You could try investigating to find more proof to prove either her cheating, or her loyalty. But if you Truly have no trust in her then you currently don't have much of a marriage, you could try councilling.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2010, 02:58 PM

Maybe you could be shrinking. As you age that will happen.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapndaface View Post
    Lately we have been kind of distant and have not had much sex at all.
    Why is this the case? What's going on?
    I was able to actually fit most of my left hand inside. Usually I can only fit about three fingers in there at the most.
    The vagina stretches to accommodate what goes inside it. That's the route a baby takes when it leaves the uterus. A baby is even bigger than your hand. The vagina then returns to close to its original diameter, especially when Kegels are done. It doesn't stay at baby-size.

I'm having a bit of a problem with your three fingers-left hand comparison.

Jul 27, 2010, 03:11 PM

I was laid off work, no income, things are really tough and I may be feeling a bit insecure about it all since I went from having everything I ever needed and more to going to the food pantry for donated food. That is so embarrassing. She was laid off also. We were unemployed together for a year and then she got a great job and is pulling all of the weight. In the meantime I am still unemployed and feeling kind of low. Especially since my wife is so hot and now successful again... and I cannot even afford to take her out to dinner. I am not jealous that she is doing well, it just seems like maybe she is realizing that she could be doing much better off with a guy that is able to at least buy her a cheeseburger.

All of your advice is very helpful and I know it is true.. Boy am I an! I have a lot of making up to do?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 03:16 PM
    i was laid off of work, no income, things are really tough and i may be feeling a bit insecure about it all since i went from having everything i ever needed and more to going to the food pantry for donated food. that is so embarrassing. She was laid off also. We were unemployed together for a year and then she got a great job and is pulling all of the weight. In the meantime i am still unemployed and feeling kinda low. Especially since my wife is so hot and now successful again...and i cannot even afford to take her out to dinner. I am not jealous that she is doing well, it just seems like maybe she is realizing that she could be doing much better off with a guy that is able to at least buy her a cheeseburger.
    Now I feel like giving you a hug instead of slapping you.

Being out of work and experiencing what you been experiencing is tough for anyone, especially for a male who prides himself on being the hunter-killer in the family.

I've helped people with resumes and job hunting since 1985. I would be glad to help you for free. Post something on the Resume or Job Hunting board and also post here that you did so (so I will remember to check).

Are you helping around the house and picking up after yourself and being a good guy in general and not being a PITA? She will love you forever for that.

Jul 27, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why is this the case? What's going on?

I'm having a bit of a problem with your three fingers-left hand comparison.
    What's the problem with the three finger left hand comparison. Wouldn't it seem that if my entire left hand could fit in last night... that it should be able to fit all of the time. If the vagina is going to accommodate what goes inside it why doesn't it accommodate it all the time? Why would last night be any different unless something had helped it to be able to stretch to that size previously?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Now I feel like giving you a hug instead of slapping you.

I've helped people with resumes and job hunting since 1985. I would be glad to help you for free. Post something on the Resume or Job Hunting board and also post here that you did so (so I will remember to check).

I will do that for sure!! Thanks

Are you helping around the house and picking up after yourself and being a good guy in general and not being a PITA? She will love you forever for that.
    I am a regular mr. mom. Clean, grill out, cook, massages, recently through a huge birthday party thanks to her friends! But no sex on her birthday... who doesn't want sex on their birthday?

Help with getting me a J.O.B would be great thank you! Although I am not sure if there are any employers I have not applied to already left in the world. Lol

I think I am going to go with the positive trusting thinking V.S. the insecure delusional thinking and pray and hope for the best. I appreciate all of your advice and time in this. Actually its really not even worth thinking about anymore. Thanks!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2010, 03:54 PM
    who doesn't want sex on their birthday?
    Most of the women I know. Is that supposed to be part of the gift-giving?

I think I am going to go with the positive trusting thinking V.S. the insecure delusional thinking and pray and hope for the best. I appreciate all of your advice and time in this. Actually its really not even worth thinking about anymore. Thanks!!
    Well, you sure gave up fast, especially after I offered you a $200+ deal.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 07:52 AM

My goodness, I just read this post and I am amazed.

With all that is going in your life, you choose to anguish over your perception of the size of your wife's vagina!

Maybe she is distant from you because she does not know how to help you? By the way, would you let her help you if she could?

I applaud the decision you made above and wish you the best of luck.

I've been out of work since 2005 when I was told I was to retire, so I can really identify with your misery.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 10:29 AM

So did you stick your hand up there?
    Maybe you situation is a stress to your wife as well, it's hard to be romantic when home work situation is not going well.

Talk to your wife instead of accusing her.
    Talk to her!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 07:38 AM

WOW!! Not only was I amazed you freaked out over the capability of finding out about how much a vagina can stretch, but the fact that you let your ignorance of the basics trip you out so much.

Then as I got to hear the reason your so oblivious to the facts of life, something that's normal, I started to understand better your dilemma.

I think if you see your unemployment as a way to develop other parts of yourself, you will find that you have more options available than you think. I always encourage young people (and old, and even ex convicts, and recovering alcoholics, and addicts) who are having employment problems, to get back in school for training, or retraining, with a school that has placement services, and referral, and partnering contracts with local businesses.

Sure, you may have to rethink your career expectations, but it's a start. My own kids have gone through this bad economy/layoff thing, but they both listened, and are now in new and different careers, as are the many who have looked into other options through education. It's a start to better things and does wonders to the self esteem as you wait for a call back to a resume, and application.

If your in the U.S. I am almost positive there are many such schools in your area, including those that offer grants, and scholarships, and even the option to test out of some required classes. I highly recommend you check it out. You will love it.

As to your wife, the more turned on she gets the wider she can stretch, just so you will know next time. Be gentle.

Good Luck!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 08:04 AM

I don't think your wife's vagina has gotten LARGER, I think yourself esteem has SHRUNK.

Do you always measure it before you carry on? Well, stop.

Has she done anything at all to give you the impression that she is cheating?

She obviously wants to make it work, thus the sex. And what do you do? You feel something is amiss, and you automatically accuse her of infidelity.

Go do what it takes to get your life back in control. Before you lose her.

Good luck.
    BobDoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2011, 08:26 PM
    What's the deal with trying to stick your whole hand into your wife's vagina? And what did she think about it? I mean, that's weirder than not having a job! SInce you got nothing to lose, ask yourself what you do best and offer to work in that area of expertise in your neighbourhood. You might find gratification and money at the same time. It might develop into a good business opportunity. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One of my boobs is A lot bigger than the other.. [ 3 Answers ]

15, and my boobs are different sizes. Will the smaller one catch up?

Bigger butt [ 6 Answers ]

I am a blk woman with small butt can you imagine that lol I have broad shoulder but I was wondering if there is any exercise that can make me more propotion or just a little lift to my butt.

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search