Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lillly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 12:55 PM
    My vagina smells like a latex condom but I did not use one, why is this happening?
    My vagina smells like a latex condom but I did not use one, why is this happening?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 01:27 PM

How old are you?

Did you use any form of birth control?
    lillly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 02:34 PM
    21 and no, I was on the pill a couple years ago but not now, its very strange...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 03:41 PM

It could just be various chemicals/fluids/bacteria mixing in a way that you smell latex. Unless you're finding other negative symptoms I wouldn't worry about it.

If you're still worried, than go to a doctor. Get a reliable opinion rather then strangers on the internet.
    Iminneed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 08:15 PM
    I had the same problem a fue years ago and to this day my husband still thinks I cheated on him and I would never do anything like that it hasn't happened any more it was just that one time if anyone has any answers please let me know...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Odd things happening/fishy smells [ 21 Answers ]

I have been having some odd experiences lately and would like some possible answers. First, about my house. My house is only 16 years old, with only 2 previous owners. They were 2 families, and no one ever died in the house or in any of the houses in my neighborhood. About 2 years ago, strange...

I have a bump on my vagina and it smells [ 5 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina it felt like a little marble and now it looks like it got irritated and it burns a little sometimes it itches and recently I noticed its starting to smell like something is burning! Help meeeeeeee!

Birth Control Pills. Started with no condom. Finished with condom. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

: My girlfriend and I have been having sex fairly often for a little over a year now. She has been on Yaz birth control for a year and she has never missed a pill. She was late on one pill 2 days ago because we were out of town and got home late that night. She normally takes them at 10pm, this...

Should I use plan B if the condom came off in my Vagina? [ 4 Answers ]

I just started birth control about 6 days ago and my boyfriend and I had sex about two days ago and the condom actually came off in my vagina and it was very scary. Im worried that sperm might have gotten in there.. should I take plan be or is my birth control far enough along where I don't have to...

View more questions Search