Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy21 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Is it possible to find someone with just a photo
    HI all I need help here I am looking for some one who is in the US Army I only have a photo I know she is or was in the 10th mountain division anyone have an ideas how to find who she is any help would be appreciated

Jul 26, 2010, 10:32 AM

Oh yeah I meant to say that the photos I have are of someone in the US Army I have evan managed to identifiy the unit she is in 10th mountain division special troops battelion can any one PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 26, 2010, 11:01 AM
    In short no.

As you have further information it might be possible, but you will have to contact the division you have referenced.

Aug 23, 2010, 10:41 AM

To curly ben I have already done that but her photo was being used by a scammer and without her name the Army will not help me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 17 Answers ]

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? It appears to be an actor or a model. I have the city & country & occupation of this person.

How can I find someone just by their photo? [ 7 Answers ]

I just have a few photos of this guy.I do not have his name,address,phone number or etc.Is there any way of locating him at all?

How do I find someone with his photo [ 3 Answers ]

I have a photo of someone,can me find him just with his photo

Where can I find this person I only have his photo [ 3 Answers ]

I have just the photo of a man and need to track him down.I have been scammed by a Nigerian man using his photo.I was wondering how I can track the man on the photo down.

Find someone from a photo [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find someone by just having a photo of them?

View more questions Search