Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britaay011 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Having sex a lot? Good or bad? With these outcomes
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for awhile and we hangout mostly every weekend, or everyother day, and when we do, we always have sex. When we do have sex, it starts to hurt me and sting. So we stop. We can't last long because I'm always hurting. Is that a bad thing? I don't know what is going on and why? Even when we use a condom or lubricant, it still hurts. If we go anyway, the next day I'll be so sore. Normal? I don't know. But I don't think it is and/or what could possibly be wrong
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 26, 2010, 08:08 AM

Never having been a woman I can only make a suggestion to you, apart from the admonishment to stop having sex. Get married and then enjoy yourself.

Sometimes a woman's vaginal area may be slow or fail to lubricate itself. This will cause symptoms as you describe.

If possible, increase the amount of fore-play to give your body a chance to get prepared. Or use a lubricant. KY makes several type of lubricants.
    redrumx3 Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Jul 26, 2010, 09:36 AM

Do you use latex condoms? I found the pain I was experiencing (sounds very similiar) was because I was allergic to latex, at least in that area. They sell latex-free, try that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A good girl meets a bad boy and he convinces her to have sex with him [ 1 Answers ]

There's this movie I saw on TV a while ago, maybe 3, 4 years. It was about this bad guy at school like the popular guy and he starts to like the pretty nice girl. He convinces her to have sex with him. She has this friend who's blonde and she says ''he just wants to get in your pants''. They go to...

I had sex with my best friend was that good or bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex with my best friend, is that going to mess up our relationship? He's been my best friend for about 5yrs. The sex was great but what I want to know is after sex is our relationship going to be intimate from now on? Please help me. I don't want to lose a good friend because we got too...

SEX good or bad? [ 9 Answers ]

HEy I'm new at this but I was wondering because me and my girl we dated for 1 year and 2 months before we had sex, at the time it seemed like a great desission but now we fight and argue more, because eithier I want to have sex and she don't, or I'm not really in the mood and she is so I try to...

A couple had sex 101 nights in row--good idea or bad? [ 8 Answers ]

This couple had sex straight for 101 nights to strengthen their relationship do u think that's a good idea or a bad one. I was thinking about asking my man to do it as well because we don't have sex as often as we used to maybe it will strengthen our relationship

View more questions Search