Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daryl16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 06:46 AM
    How to tell a girl how you feel about her
    There's this girl we know each other but not that good and like her a lot but I don't know how to tell her I told her how I felt but I told her like I was talking about another girl but I want to tell her but I don't know how to
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 06:55 AM

It is best to be straight forward and honest. It takes some courage , but I think if you really want her to know, you'll find it.

How old are you? That information may help in more detailed advice.
    cherrysher Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Jul 23, 2010, 08:12 PM

OK. So I would like to know how old you are too. But I think if it is meant to be that you will find a way to do it. You can write a letter, send an email, send a text, phone her, tell her directly, write a poem, write a song. There are probably a million and one ways to tell her how you feel, but the only right way, is the one you feel most comfortable doing. I you decide a poem you can search on Google for romantic poems to say I love you or something. If it is a song you can have her listen to a song and ask what she thinks it means and then tell her what you think it means, then start singing it to her. But these are indirect approaches. The way that I found was effective for me was to just say it honestly and truly. Pick a way you like. Good luck
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2012, 02:57 PM
    I think you should ask her, gain the courage if she says no then shrug it off it would be for the best. If she's a close friend maybe she doesn't want to ruin that friendship. That's how some girls are, trust me I know.
    kaorukamiya Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

Nov 13, 2012, 07:30 PM
    I'm a girl.
    I'd like a guy who'd ask to talk to me privately!
    You: hey _____ could I talk to you privately for a second
    GIRL!: Um... okay?
    You: I really wanted to tel you this...
    Girl: yes...
    You: I, I like you!
    Girl: Runs away blushing!

Of course, it depends on the girl. I knew a bunch of guys who crushed on me, but I really didn't like them at all! It got annoying and I felt like cracking their skull with my text books!
    I'd only like it if my crush did that!

GOOD LUCK!
    KAORU KAMIYA!! (I'M A TEEN 2)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you tell a girl how you really feel about her? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this amazing girl. The first thing that I noticed about her was that she has a beautiful smile. She is Christian, and on top of that, she acts like one. She treats everyone equally. My problem is that I can get very nervous when I am near her. She and my sister are very good friends, and...

Liking a girl.but feel that she is going away now [ 8 Answers ]

I like a girl a lot. She has been friends with me from the last 2 years. She had even once asked me as to whether I can become her boy friend. But at that I didn't want to take it the next level. We had even got physical 2 to 3 times. Even now we are good friends. But she says there is another...

How to tell a girl how you feel about her? [ 13 Answers ]

So I found out I am useless at flirting. I just can't do it. I need to tell this girl how I feel about her before she gets bored with me because I think I am coming across as indifferent. I really like her, I want to start something serious with her, not just to be friends. How do I let her know...

What to do,when you feel your boyfriend is not into you and your crushin on a girl too [ 4 Answers ]

:( totally ugh. I feel that my boyfriend doesn't want me anymore,so what is a girl suppose to do. I know how guys are, but he doesn't act like it. I mean he can be so INSENSITIVE . I just wish he would be more romantic. && as for the girl. I like my friend , but tonight she spent the ...

I Like this girl but she has a boyfriend, do I tell her how I feel? Or keep it inside? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, my name is Brady. Im a junior in college and I met this girl last semester in our women's studies class, yes I know women's studies, it was a very interesting class. Anyway, she sat in front of me all semester and I was always embarrassed to talk to her or approach her outside of class....

View more questions Search