Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retiredjc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 06:44 PM
    Water leaking inside bottom of furnace
    Water leaking from bottom of furnace when air conditioner is running. Humidifier was on winter setting. Can a humidifier being on with the air running cause excess water in the system and leak on the floor?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 23, 2010, 03:09 AM

First check the A/C drain for blockages.
    zinol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Water is leaking at the bottom of furnace.The drain is not blocked. The A- coil/evaporator is not frozen. The pan under the evap. Does not seem to have any holes. I made a cut out on the plenum and could not see any water dripping while the a/c was on. It is a 2 year old high eff. Furnace but the a/c is over 13 yrs old. I am still getting cold air although it leaks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leaking from bottom of furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Just noticed today that water is coming out of bottom of furnace. Not much but wondered if anyone knows what it could be. Its an older furnace, just regular kind. Water heater is about 1 foot behind the furnace. I've had the a/c running a lot because of hot weather. Could it have anything to...

Kenmore refrigerator model 678720 water leaking inside bottom of fridge [ 1 Answers ]

Water is pooling under the bottom of the vegetable drawers and needs to be wiped up every few hours. It is a frost-free top freezer fridge from 2001.

Water is freezing inside my freezer and water is leaking inside the fridge [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore refrigerator is forming ice in the freezer and water is leaking inside the refrigerator. Where would the clog most likely be?

Rheem water heater is leaking water from bottom of tank. I need to shut the water of [ 4 Answers ]

How do I shut off the water to my Rheem water heater. It is leaking

Furnace water leaking from bottom [ 1 Answers ]

My mom called and thought her hot water heater was broken as there was water all over her basement carpet. A friend went there to help her clean up, and said the water is coming from the bottom of the furnace. It is a natural gas furnace, and the furnace is still working. What is the problem and...

View more questions Search