Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinfulcher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2010, 10:07 AM
    Where is the starter solenoid troy bilt lawn tractor
    Ok, I'm way out of my comfort zone here... but where is the starter solenoid located on a troy bilt lawn tractor (Bronco)?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 22, 2010, 04:58 AM

Hi,
    It is usually one of three places. It could be near the battery box( require removal of the battery and box to even see) or beneath the front of the seat under the shift cover or behind the engine under the hood. Try tracing the large red wire attached to the base of the starter since it will lead you back to its location.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    kevinfulcher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 08:26 AM
    Thanks... found it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Bilt Lawn Tractor PTO issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Recently my TB tractor's PTO will inconsistantly activate. It has an electric PTO. At low idle the PTO may or may not activate the blades for 10 seconds or so then PYO disengages. At high idle, the PTO will engage the blades but only for 2 seconds. I was thinking it could be the switch...

Troy bilt lawn tractor will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I was just given a 2003 troybilt bronco riding mower because my older neighbor did not want to mess with it. At times it runs / starts fine then others it will not quite turn over. I changed the battery for her last fall and that seemed to "fix the problem for a while. This spring it was...

Troy Bilt lawn tractor-starter won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

I mowed the yard w/out problem 2 days ago. Today I went to start the Lawn tractor and the motor won't turn over. I have never had problems with it before. Do you have any ideas on what I should check? Troy Bilt Super Broncho 42" deck Kohler 19hp/597cc

2000 Troy Bilt LTX14 lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 troy bilt LTX14 hydr trans. When engaged the electric pto clutch keeps ripping the wire harness out of it. Does anyone know how to prevent this?

View more questions Search