Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juiceyka84 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 05:46 PM
    Brown spotting two month in a row.
    I am 23 yearsold, and have been on my birth control for over a year now. Last month my period was normal. Then I had some light brown spotting only when I cleaned myself after using the bathroom. I went to the Dr. for my yearly exam, and told her about the spotting. She told me it was normal and that my pregnancy test was negative. I then had more spotting when I would go to the bathroom, but it was also a little bit of light pink along with the light brown. My recent period came but was lighter than usual. It is now a week after my last period ended, and I again had spotting light brown and pink, but it was enough to where I needed a tampon. What gives? Is that normal or do I need to go to the Dr. again?? Please help.:confused:

It also doesn't help that my boyfriend asks if I am pregnant at the slightest tummy ach, head ach, or gass bubble.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 11, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Id go back to the doctor
    juiceyka84 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 03:32 AM
    If anyone can hellp that would be great.
    For the past two months I have had some light brown spotting between periods, and went to the dr about them. She told me that it was normal for a female my age (23 y/o). I went to my yearly check up at the end of last month and found out that I had clymidia, and was given the meds for it. Took them on Sunday because I wanted to wait until my man could get his and take it as well at the same time. Last night I saw the spotting again in my panties. This morning I had an uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen, and went to the bathroom thinking that would fix the feeling. It now feels like period cramps, but I still have a week left before my period starts. I usually don't start cramping until the first day of my period, so that doesn't make since, seeing that I am not supposed to start until not this Sunday but next Sunday. So I guess that makes it a week and a half. My question is, Has anyone gone through any of this? Also, does anyone have any Idea what is possibly going on? I would appreciate any advice, and help. Thank you so very much, and have a great day!! :) :confused:
    Loo_Loo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 12:58 PM
    When you have clymidia and you don't treat it right away you can suffer with cramps. Most people do not have symptoms when they get clymidia but the ones that do, do suffer with cramping similar to that of a period cramp.
    Loo_Loo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceyka84 View Post
    For the past two months I have had some light brown spotting inbetween periods, and went to the dr about them. She told me that it was normal for a female my age (23 y/o). I went to my yearly check up at the end of last month and found out that I had clymidia, and was given the meds for it. Took them on sunday because I wanted to wait until my man could get his and take it as well at the same time. Last night I saw the spotting again in my panties. This morning I had an uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen, and went to the bathroom thinking that would fix the feeling. It now feels like period cramps, but I still have a week left before my period starts. I usually dont start cramping until the first day of my period, so that doesn't make since, seeing that I am not supposed to start until not this sunday but next sunday. So I guess that makes it a week and a half. My question is, Has anyone gone thru any of this? Also, does anyone have any Idea what is possibly going on? I would appreciate any advice, and help. Thank you so very much, and have a great day!!!:) :confused:
    When you have clymidia and you don't treat it right away you can suffer with cramps. Most people do not have symptoms when they get clymidia but the ones that do, do suffer with cramping similar to that of a period cramp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been spotting off in on for a month. [ 1 Answers ]

I normally don't have a regular period, but I've had one every month for about 5 months strait, My last period was Jan.11 it is now April 5, I have spotted a little after sex three times in march and once just yesterday, A lot of back pain, no cramps but no period still, I took a pregnancy test...

Brown Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to achieve pregnancy for almost one year now. Last month I spotted pink on the first day then brown the following two days one day before my period was due. Could this be implantation bleeding? Then I spotted pink again around days 15 and 16. I don't know what...

Brown Spotting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new and I need help from all of you. Im a 23 yrs old girl, I have very irregular period each month, in one month I could get my period on the 5th, and the next month on the 19th and usually my period only lasts for 3-4 days. Im not sexually active. I've been having brown spotting for the...

Brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I have brown spotting and I had my period last week.. what may this be caused from?

Brown spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21 years old and have been having fairly regular periods. But lately I've been getting brown spotting for 2-3 days before actually getting my periods, which are still regular. I also get my usual menstrual cramps when I get this brown spotting itself. The brown spotting is also smelly and...

View more questions Search