Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyof309 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 01:14 AM
    Faint line on pg test and I on the iud am I pregnant?
    I am on the mirena and I have been vomiting, feeling tired, some cramping, peeing more, going through mood swings bad, and my stomach is getting harder as if I was pregnant. Should I be concern I am pregnant and got to the doctor right away. By the way I took a home pg test and a very faint line ( holding it to a light) came back to show a positive.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2010, 06:15 AM

Take another test using first morning urine. I prefer the Clear Blue Easy that gives you the words Positive/Negative rather than the lines.
    mommyof309 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2010, 10:50 AM

OK I took two of them and it came up error. And it bothers me I don't know what to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

Faint line on pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

I tested today with a clearblue pregnancy test the one that looks like a plus sign if positive. And just a straight line if not. Well I got a really faint line on the test today to show positive but can I relie on that? I am not due period till Friday or Saturday what do you make of it? It is there...

A very faint line, am I or not? [ 5 Answers ]

I, by now have done a few pregnancy tests a few 10miu and 2 25miu I am due on 1.1.08. The first few a very faint line after the recommended 5 minutes but before the don't read at 10min. When I switched to the 25miu (from shop instead of internet) their was a line within the 3/4 min slot...

Faint Pregnancy test line [ 4 Answers ]

Am I still pregnant if the positive line is faint?

View more questions Search