Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tranquil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 01:32 AM
    Stillman's bleach cream
    I want to to know is stillman's bleach cream is good as a night cream,if not then what are its side effects.thanx
    madhavi2527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tranquil
    I wanna to know is stillman's bleach cream is good as a night cream,if not then what are its side effects.thanx
    Did u got answer to u question... I am using stillman's cream are their any side effects from that cream...
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 15, 2008, 03:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by madhavi2527
    did u got answer to u question ..................i am using stillman's cream are their any side effects from that cream........

I've used Stillmans. And it didn't work for me. Did not get any sides effects but was a little worried because it did not have the ingredients listed?
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 5, 2008, 11:04 AM
    That cream has 5% mercury in it... mercury is a heavy metal... there should be 0% in the bloodstream of humans... stillmans cream contains 5%... incredibly dangerous... heavy metal poisening can kill... if you have mercury in your body then that could be fatal... if you have tried this cream I would research clinics near you on the internet where they test for heavy metal poisening... or check on Google for your local 'poisen control centre'... the fact that stillmans dusnt have an ingredients list nor does it tell you where its made (aka, where its head office is or where its manufactured) should have sent alarm bells ringing from the moment you received it... beware of this cream...
    imranahmed99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2009, 03:42 AM

I don't find any hormful thing in it and not feel any side effects .I am using it regularly.ok
    superwaterglass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Bought that cream!! Iwish it works because my complexion is real dark!!
    jiyaaa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 10:51 PM
    Gcdgshcbhsdvj
    jiyaaa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 10:55 PM
    @ superwaterglass... just give it a try,its an awsum cream I have ever had,if you want to use it for skin lighning use the green one and for acne and scars use the red one,am using it for more then 10 years with no side effects and greattttt results,I live in USA and still use it ,my sis send me from UK because I can't find it here.

You are going to love this product.
    Good luck.
    jawed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 09:12 AM
    I am using this cream from 14 days & this cream had given me the best result imy face colour is so fair like milk
    mujju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 01:14 AM
    How to use this cream... I mean we have to apply it directly or we have to mix it will other cream like F&L, Betnovate N??
    wasimraja Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Comment on jiyaaa's post
    Humm
    wasimraja Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 04:32 AM
    Comment on monikakool's post
    Its not so easy to make a fairness cream and I can't explain you by orally.
    And if you want this then contact us.. thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if it's a crap.

Has anyone every tried Fair & White AHA Lighting Cream or Rare Extracts body bleach [ 45 Answers ]

Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these lighting creams and if you did can you tell me if they worked for you. Also, if it did how long did it take. I just started using Fair & White AHA Lightening Cream a couple days ago but I was kindda iffy about it because it says it contains...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

Bleach blonde! [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My natural hair color was dull dirty blonde with a goldish tent.my mom had this bright idea to give me highlights for summer. She said it would just be a "sunkissed" look. And it turned out a pretty color really blonde, but it looked SOO BAD on me(because I'm very pale). EVERYONE at school...

View more questions Search