Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAMIK02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 03:34 PM
    My mini split air conditioner its showing code error f1 how can I fix it?
    My mini split air conditioner shows error f1 what can I do?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 13, 2010, 05:25 PM

Brand?

Exact model number of inside AND outside unit.
    rene1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 06:43 PM
    What kind of error is a Led Status blinking every 1 second for a Frigidaire Mini Split 24BTU, THE UNIT DOES NOT TURN ON.

Thank you

Rene

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix error code 0x800CCC0D [ 1 Answers ]

when I try to go online with Outlook express a message comes up "pop3 Talktalk could not be found " Error code 0x800CCC0D, I then find that if I go to Internet Explorer I get the same problem but "Diagnose connection problems" comes up and then I go through that procedure and I generally end up on...

How can I fix an ol error code for my maytag bravos washer [ 0 Answers ]

I have on error code of ol that comes up during my wash and stops my washer completele. What can I do to fix this.

Mini Split Air Condtioning requirements [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently considering installing a mini-split air conditioner in my home. I am trying to calculate the required BTU's for two bedrooms. Each room is 17X17 with 8 foot ceilings. Building is cinderblock and concrete construction. Summer temperatures can be in the high 90's with high...

Error code meaning & how to fix it [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Canon BJ W9000 42" wide format printer / plotter. When I start it up, the small lcd screen says "intializing", the printer cycles, then an error code comes up stating "EB204" and the printer won't go any further. Would anybody happen to know the meaning of and how to fix this error code?...

Code 33 air conditioner blows warm air [ 2 Answers ]

a/c blows warm air.. I checked and replaced my filters and vents(as best I could).is there another way or better yet. Can someone pont me in the right direction for other things to check... the blower and everything else appears to be working fine. The wheel spins.. Any help or guidance would be...

View more questions Search