Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brucecg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Briggs & stratton carburetor diagram
    I am trying to rebuild a Briggs & Stratton carburetor and need a detailed drawing of it. It's the on on the Model GH-410 engine for the Generac Generator. The part number is 0A4600.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2010, 03:07 PM

Try [url]www.briggsandstratton.com. You'll need the model, type and code from the engine.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2010, 03:08 PM

Try www.briggsandstratton.com. You'll need the model, type and code from the engine.

Jul 13, 2010, 08:16 PM

Thanks but it is not on the website. Been there done that. I have all the manuals but they do not have detailed drawing of the carburetor.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2010, 08:50 PM

Believe I found it here: http://www.oscar-wilson.com/MANUALS/GENERAC/0E7300A.PDF

What are the numbers, if, any stamped on the blower housing. They are usually difficult to see. There should be a model, a type and a code stamped there.

Jul 14, 2010, 01:14 PM

Thanks again. But the drawing is the same as the one I have in my manual. It just shows the carburetor but doesn't break it down to show float, bowl, internal components, etc.
    Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 15, 2010, 04:51 AM

Hi,
    Then try the voluminous list of repair procedures at Outdoor Power Info(one of three sites done by Outdoor Equipment Distributors) at:
    Small Engine Equipment Troubleshooting, Repairs and Safety
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking briggs and stratton carburetor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a generator with an 8 hp Briggs engine (190412 3123-01 90011810) that leak gas from the carb when under load and trying to start it. I heard these carbs are notorious for leaking ans the repair kit is expensive and might not solve my problem. Is there anything I can do? Can I put a different...

How does a briggs and stratton carburetor work [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a briggs and stratton 5 HP engine ride on mower that will only start if I poor some fuel down the carby first then it will start fine and run fine but soon as I stop I have to do the same thing to start it again this engine is on a cox late 1960 mower Any ideas

Briggs and stratton carburetor floods out spark plug [ 10 Answers ]

I have a lincoln power arc 4000 welder generator with a Briggs and Stratton engine, the problem I am having is that it will not start? When I check the spark plug it is always wet with gas. When I spray carb cleaner in air filter it will run for a couple seconds and then die back out. I have taken...

17.5 ohv Briggs and Stratton wiring ( need diagram ) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17.5 ohv briggs and stratton that I am putting on a racer and need a wiring diagram so I can make it work from the factorty switch. I want to by pass all the safety wiring if possible. I just need to find a wiring diagram so I can get it wired up. I need to know if someone can help me or...

Briggs and stratton wiring diagram [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 11 hp briggs and stratton motor, model# 252707 type# 0622-02 code# 87121911 that I am having to rewire completely. I have everything figured out except the lights and the charging system. I have 2 black wires coming out of the alternator one has more volts than the other but both are...

View more questions Search