Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunaina Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 04:20 PM
    Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders
    I've been searching for skin lightening products and I found Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders on Ebay... They says that you can mix one of them into your moisteriser and use it... Have you guys tried that and please tell me the intructions how I can make it... Thanx a lot.
    lauree Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Vitamin C shall have the best skin kindness (cutaneous tolerance)
    But as far as I know it only prevents the Tyrosinase so that the production of new malotonin is blocked. It can not remove existing melatonin.

Arbutin and Kojic are said to do so but they are quite aggressive and Kojic might be cancerous
    lauree Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Vitamin C shall have the best skin kindness (cutaneous tolerance)
    But as far as I know it only prevents the Tyrosinase so that the production of new malotonin is blocked. It can not remove existing melatonin.

Arbutin and Kojic are said to do so but they are quite aggressive and Kojic might be cancerous
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Jul 12, 2007, 06:23 PM
    The company skin actives I believe... they send you the instructions... when you rceive the order... it's all premeasured... I have had no problems with the products I ordered... in fact my skin has gotten much better... no acne... oiliness... and it looks brighter... no lightening... as of yet and it's been a few months but I'm dark so it will take time... I bought both the kojic acid, the arbutin... mix into my own lotion...
    khanz_angel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 03:20 AM
    How much quantity should I use ov Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders in my daily use lotion,I really hv vry dark and dull complexion,it troubles me a lot,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Vitamin C [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Any one know if Vitamin C alone lightens the skin?. if yes when the results can be seen? And what about the dosage? Remmember to reply:) *thanx*

The Little Known Vitamin P [ 2 Answers ]

There appears to be an aesthetic treatment for facial spider veins that is starting to get noticed. It’s a cream containing the little known Vitamin P. Now, Vitamin P is part of Vitamin C Complex that includes things like rutin and citrus bioflavonoids. If you’re still interested, then keep...

Vitamin E [ 2 Answers ]

Does vitamin E (straight from a capsule) or aloe vera (straight from the plant) help in healing a burn and reduce scaring?

View more questions Search