Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bob19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 08:22 AM
    Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test?
    Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the night before the test with a 6 mile run about 3 hours before the test. Also I weigh about 155lbs and am 6ft tall. I haven't took percocet in around 4months before this.

I figured ide get all this extra info out in case it helps. Thanks for your time.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 10:44 AM

Hi Bob, it takes about 48 hours for this drug to get out of your system. I could give you warnings about Percocet, etc. etc. but I don't think you are as idiiotic as you claim and already know the rules. So... will let you off the hook this time :rolleyes:

Tick
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2010, 11:14 AM

I agree with tick but add the following that is not commonly known.

If everything is normal with your liver in all likelihood you should pass this test. However, if you have made a habit of drinking alcohol along with Percocet it is possible that you may have impaired liver function and it is this organ that breaks down both alcohol and the drug. These substances are in competition within your liver and that slows the metabolism of each.

Alcohol and Percocet (oxycodone) is a dangerous combination virtually assuring liver damage if continued.
    n0ven0ve Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2010, 06:23 AM
    For myself 2 days usually got it out of my system, also I don't want to condone abusing medications but vicodin percocet perocodan anything that's not JUST oxycodone or hydrocodone ( meaning it has aceto or ibu also) is TERRIBLE for your liver. The dosage needed to get a 200 lb person a significant buzz, is putting enough aceto ( tylenol) in your system to usually be at or above the LD rate. From my years of addiction if I HAD to take something like that to not feel sick, which again I don't condone, extract the oxycodone from the pill.
    cuzzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:41 PM
    I injected two roxy 30mg Monday like an idiot,I have a drug tests for my po wed. will it be clear of my urine to pass
    leggard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 03:16 AM
    The best way to pass a drug test is to actually stay clean before the test. If you're a regular user then you probably know the rules already. You shouldn't have exposed yourself to the drug if you knew you have a drug test to pass. I stayed for a while in <a href="http://www.drugrehab.net/directory/utah/">drug rehab Utah</a> to recover from cocaine addiction and I thank Got that time of my life is over now.
    melgunn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
    Percocet and oxycodone will not show up on a standard drug test. I know this for a fact.. they actually have to be testing specifically for oxycodone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can you use to pass a drug test [ 11 Answers ]

o.k. here goes I have a step son who is a druggie and I need to know how he passed his drug test because he has not bought anything to do so is there something at home he can do to pass

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 2 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Drug test and percocet? [ 2 Answers ]

I may have a drug test coming up for a new job. I have a Percocet left over from a prescription given to me a month ago, but I am not sure if they will accept that as a valid prescription if it shows in my drug test, since it has been just over a month since it was written. How long would it be...

Can I pass my drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I have smoked pot on a reg. basis for years. Usually every night before bed. I haven't smoked in 2 and half weeks and I have to take a drug test tomorrow. I weigh under 120 pounds. It might be a urine test or blood test not sure which. What should I do?

Will he pass a drug test [ 2 Answers ]

My friend was using OXY and the last he did was 10 days ago will he pass a drug test now?

View more questions Search