Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deefurlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 03:34 PM
    What kind of pill is 650 on one side and om on the other
    I can't remember what I was taking these pills for but it has 650 on one side and o m on the other can you help me out thank you.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 03:40 PM

We don't identify pills here. Sorry.
    n0ven0ve Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jul 7, 2010, 06:16 AM
    Google the color shape and imprint, I don't grasp why so many ask here when there's tons of PILL id sights, just remember never ingest a pill not knowing what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I found a small pink round pill with a P over 75 on only one side, what pill is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I found small pink round pills with P over 75 on only one side, what is it?

White pill with v on one side on #'s 35/92 on other side, what pill is this? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a white pill with a cursive V on one side on the other side, there is a line that splits the pill, left side has a number 35, and the right side has a number 92.. I don't know if this is my vicodin or not can you confirm?

What kind of pill is yellow oblonged with 650 on one side and om on other [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of pill is yellow oblonged with the markings 650 on one side and om on the other.and what is it used for?

What kind of pill is this yellow, round with M or W one side and 751 other side [ 5 Answers ]

I whish to know what kind of medication is the yellow pill with M or W one side and 751 other side? Please I need the answer ASAP

I found a pill and it says M357 what kind of pill is it? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a pill and it says M357 what kind of pill is it?

View more questions Search