Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    essywessy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2010, 08:40 AM
    Letter of introduction for new restaurant
    HI My partner and I have just opened a Restaurant and Bar and need to write an introduction letter to vairous business near by. We also need advice on finding a happy medium between the Food (Restaurant) and the Bar. What time should the Music get Loud. Shall we force a closing time.
    I am attaching a sample of a letter I have put togerther.

Dear Sir/Madam

Admirals Restaurant and Bar
    Admirals Restaurant & Bar, established in January 2010 in LOCATION is a fine dining restaurant, with great ambiance. Admirals boast of 3 exclusive Lounges for Some Rest and Relaxation after a hard day at the office. The company is currently owned and operated by PERSON A and PERSON B. n Located on a quiet street @ 24 Street , Admirals Restaurant & Bar from its opening this year has been featured in News and TV Media such as ### and TV Programme @@#3
    Our restaurant boasts of well prepared a la carte dishes.
    Admirals offer various events and special evenings from Comedy Night on Saturday to TGIF on Fridays.
    Leading companies such as yours can take advantage of our various services or simply join us for Lunch or Dinner. We also offer take away right to your office with free delivery within Surulere. Attached to this Letter is our Service Portfolio and Menu. We look forward to serving our community and hope to see you soon.

Yours Sincerely
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2010, 11:16 AM

Sounds good to me:) Do you have rooms for lunch meetings and can you cater events/meetings? You might want to mention them in your various services or maybe list them at the bottom.

I also find it helpful for the restaurant to have a website, I always lose the menu:D
    TFunk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Essywessy,
    If you want people to read your letter you need to include certain information into bullet points. It's much easier to scan which is all your reader will do. Mention your opening, your specialty then, in bullet points, quickly state your hours of operation, Happy Hour details, weekly/daily features and specials and any other important information. Be careful to list only a "memorable" number of items. Too many and your reader will forget the entire letter or, worse yet, not even read it.

Let the bar noise take care of itself. Turn up the music as the level of noise in the bar requires it. Also, choose your busier bar nights. The weekends are obviously the largest sales nights, but choose a Monday, Tuesday or a Wednesday to be big bar nights with specials or extended happy hours and drive families looking for quieter nights to your off bar nights.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jul 9, 2010, 03:56 AM

All good points above!

Additionally...

Be sure to SPELL and puncuate everything correctly! Have a few people double check the letter BEFORE it goes to the printer.

Capital letters only where capital letters are needed...

And, if possible, consider sending out a coupon with this letter. A free appetizer may entice them to pop by for a quick visit!

Good luck with the restaurant!

Mark
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Hi, essywessy!

Does your business have a website and have you done any advertising on the Internet, please?

Thanks!
    J.nagdev Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 01:55 AM
    Opening up an restaurant at Bharat petroleum and I required a good introduction letter to submit to them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a letter Introducing a new product to a restaurant [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Beatriz, I'm brazilian, and I live in Canada. I need some help on how I can write a letter offering a brazilian new product to a restaurant(s). This is in fact a NEW AND UNIQUE product to canadians, very famous in Brazil an US. This product could be an "alternative" to the...

Marketing a restaurant through introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

I want to market my newly open restaurant throughan introductory letter. Kindly advise.

What is restaurant introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I want a restaurant introduction latter

Restaurant Introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear all, My wife and I are opening our new & first Italian restaurant and would like to add to our menu an introduction letter stating a liitle bit of how it all started etc... etc.. Can anyone help in advice(s), tips? Thanks a million in advance for your support and cooperation... ...

Restaurant Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can any one pass me on sample Chinese Restaurant Introduction Letters, if you have any? Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks & Regard, Ayaz

View more questions Search