Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 07:43 PM
    How to ask for supervised visits?
    My ex wife, six months ago allowed a 14 year old to drive my children and several other children around town. This resulted with the car in a ditch. Luckily no one was seriously injured. Although, it has left me worried to leave the kids alone with her. Is it possible for us to ask a jugde for supervised visits?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 3, 2010, 07:49 PM

Sure it's possible. I'm assuming there was a police report of the incident. File a petition in Family Court for a change in visitation and present the police report as evidence.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 08:48 PM

Yes, you file for a modification of the current court order of custody and visits. You make the change that any visit with mother has to be supervised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Supervised visits [ 1 Answers ]

My ex drinks and takes drugs. He hs been having supervised visits to see my daughter who is just 2. When we get on OK he rarley asks to see her but when we are not getting on he makes a point of seeing her. Few weeks ago he askes to see me and because I declined he handed me papers for court...

Supervised visits [ 1 Answers ]

I serarted from my wife 3 and half years ago - I have pr but she has now threatened to have supervised visits - can she do this? :confused:

Getting supervised visits [ 2 Answers ]

I am due with a baby in 2 days. Her dad left me about a month ago to fend for myself. And he says that when the paternity test says that the baby is his that he will take care of her. The everyother weekend and pay his child support. But I have a copy of his criminal record and it's not good. 5...

View more questions Search