Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idk00 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 07:45 AM
    He broke up with me but still wants to be friends but calls me every night
    Ok so me and this guy had a thing going for awhile. But when it all started he was dating one of my best friends of like 5 years. So we would go out for breakfast and hang out just the two of us and then one day we did more and he cheated on his girlfriend. She found out and they broke up. He stopped talking to me and the girl and me talked and got on good terms again. Then he started talking to me again like late night phone calls and stuff. Found out later that it was just because he liked me for the stuff more than me. Well that all changed and we ended up dating for like a month but then he broke up with me well it was mutual but he did the actual breaking up. But he keeps calling me every night just like we used to and asks what I'm doing tomorrow and how my day was annd if I want to go to breakfast. See I would be over him by now but we talk every night even the night we broke up he called me what should I do cause I have no idea what this all means.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 08:00 AM

Stop talking with him. Don't text, IM, phone him, answer the phone when it's him. Block him. Avoid him in person and electronically. This is called No Contact. Get over him and move on with your life. Stop spinning your wheels.
    parisrose Posts: 61, Reputation: 28

Jun 28, 2010, 08:51 AM

Stop talking with him immediately, you guys are broken up.

He is probably just keeping in contact with you in hopes of some sort of booty call.

Wayyyy to many red flags here, move on and find a good guy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 09:47 AM

Take the advice of the others, and stop letting him talk to you at all, and keep you thinking about him.

Jun 28, 2010, 06:49 PM
    I can't because he is everywhere and we were best friends before all this...
    BWK10 Posts: 127, Reputation: 34

Jun 28, 2010, 07:01 PM

Its not that you can't, it's you don't want too... two different things. Once you want to stop hurting you start NC

Jun 28, 2010, 07:07 PM
    What's NC?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 08:52 PM

No Contact, so you can gain clarity, and not be confused by any contact you have with him.

Yes any contact what so ever will confuse you until you have gotten over him, because all those old feelings will come back, and you will be miserable and confused, and wonder why.
    vanheart Posts: 2,806, Reputation: 708
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2010, 06:27 PM

Hes a cheater.
    Just wants more booty calls.

Don't be a sucker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night Calls to the movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for Night Calls to the movie. Can't find it for sale and can't find it for download. Where should I be looking?

He broke up with me because he needs his space, but he still calls me. [ 1 Answers ]

My problem is the following: My x broke up with me because he felt we needed time apart, but he wouldn't leave me alone. When we broke up I deleted him from my myspace and I gave him all his stuff back and told him not to call me again. And that lasted only 2 weeks. Then he started calling me. He...

We were booty calls then became friends [ 2 Answers ]

Appx 1 year ago, I was a booty call to my friend Keith. Since then we stopped having sex because he said that he felt awkward and that he might get attached. We talk 1-2 time a week in person, and email every other day. I've met him mom and been on several road trips with him... no sex involved...

Phone calls and friends [ 4 Answers ]

So I bumped into an old "friend" of mine at the library the other day after not seeing him for a couple years. I put friend in parentheses because he was basically somebody I talked to every now and then and helped out, but never really considered a friend. When I met up with him he was all buddy,...

Late night phone calls [ 24 Answers ]

I have always been somewhat of a night owl, and especially so now that I have a young baby to care for. Most nights I am up until 2 am and sometimes later. However, I don't like getting phone calls after a certain time, say, 10 pm or so. Tonight a friend of mine called after 11, just to talk about...

View more questions Search