Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fifi13497 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2010, 08:18 AM
    I'm 11 and I like a boy.how do I get him to like me?
    I'm 11 and I like this kid. He is also 11 but a few months older.
    I met him at scouts and I'm shy to talk to him.
    My best friend likes him as well.
    What should I do?
    How do I get him to like me not my friend without hurting my friends feeling?
    Help!!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 08:26 AM

You are way to young to even think about having a boyfriend. Keep your friend. True friends will always be there.
    Stay friends with the boy but don't ruin a good friendship with the girl.. Good Luck...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 08:28 AM
    At 11 most boys still think girls have cooties. Stay a kid and have fun. There's plenty of time for boyfriends in the future.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2010, 08:29 AM

Kitkat is right. You're way to young to be worrying about this. But you bring up a good question. So in the future when you do run into this again, just walk away from the situation. Friends are forever. Boyfriends come and go. You're way too young to let this ruin a friendship.
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2010, 03:38 PM

You might want to think about if he already has a girlfriend. If not, I still wouldn't. Having a reputation might be in mind. Maybe a year later, you will think he's a dork and you dated him?? Ewwwww
    aleeyafgy Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2010, 03:53 PM

That is ture frinds are forever boyfrinds well come and go your to yung to have a boyfriend as yet just have fun with your life oky
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aleeyafgy View Post
    that is ture frinds are forever boyfrinds well come and go ur to yung to have a bf as yet just have fun with ur life oky
    Good advice also. Please don't use text speak it isn't allowed. Thanks...
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 05:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aleeyafgy View Post
    that is ture frinds are forever boyfrinds well come and go ur to yung to have a bf as yet just have fun with ur life oky
    You didn't know... and there's no reason to be sorry! It's a rule and I don't want you to get into trouble... Welcome to the forum... Kit:):)
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 21, 2010, 06:02 PM

I agree with all previous posters that at 11 you're wayyyyy too young to worry about how to get a boy to like you, and friends are forever.

Boys will come and go.

But in a few years time, there's no rush...

What's with our kids today...
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 06:51 PM

There is nothing you can do to make a boy like you, he either does not he doesn't.

At 11 you are too young any way and he probably thinks you and your friend are weird.

Don't ever go after a guy you know your friend likes as well. You don't do that to your girl friends. Good friends are one in a million, boys are a dime a dozen.
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    There is nothing you can do to make a boy like you, he either does not he doesn't.

At 11 you are too young any way and he probably thinks you and your friend are weird.

Don't ever go after a guy you know your friend likes as well. You don't do that to your girl friends. Good friends are one in a million, boys are a dime a dozen.

I can't believe girls who are eleven years old are worried about boys! What's wrong with you all. Eleven is too young to date.. Homegirl is right!
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Your girlfriends should always come first.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 21, 2010, 08:43 PM

You know at 11 I was more worried that a boy would touch my arm and give me germs!

Why do you want a boyfriend? So he can be with you for a few days then move onto the next girl?

At your age there is no such thing as a relationship... He would be your boyfriend this week your friends next week and another girls the week after.

You like him? Well wait till your 16. When he has grown up and so have you...

You don't need a boyfriend. I suggest be friends with him. Go to the movies with him and friends. But don't bother dating him. You will regret it next week. When you lose your boyfriend and your friend.
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    You know at 11 i was more worried that a boy would touch my arm and give me germs!

Why do you want a boyfriend? So he can be with you for a few days then move onto the next girl?

At your age there is no such thing as a relationship... He would be your boyfriend this week your friends next week and another girls the week after.

You like him? well wait till your 16. When he has grown up and so have you...

You dont need a boyfriend. I suggest be friends with him. Go to the movies with him and friends. But dont bother dating him. You will regret it next week. When you lose your boyfriend and your friend.

Very true...
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 25, 2010, 01:54 PM

When I was 11 I was still wearing long white socks and hung around with girls, we hadn't even heard of the term boyfriends at that age.

Our main event of the week was Saturday Morning Movies at the ABC, juniors club, and getting chosen to Dance on the stage...

My how times have changed..
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2010, 01:58 PM

When I was eleven I was still playing with dolls.
    tombob560 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 12:12 PM
    Hi, I'm the same with the dude who asked the question,

I'm pretty much confident and certain that I'm gay and have even confessed that I'm gay to a friend.
    I have a friend and I have a MASSIVE liking in him. But to be it's a bit scary because it's a first crush on a boy and...

He once appeared in a dream of mine for know apparent reason.

I know I'm gay and please don't say I'm too young to make up my mind because I've known I'm gay for a year.

Is there a next step?? What do I do now.
    henrie Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 19, 2011, 08:08 PM
    If you really like him look for signs of him likeing you back<3 good luck on it:)
    irock27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2011, 06:50 AM
    Hey I am also 11 and this really cute guy likes me and then I have started liking him tooo...
    If you really like him then go be friends with him compilment him once in a while and I am sure he will like you tooo
    By the way think about it does he deserve to ruin your beautiful friendship with your bffff...
    ??
    beniahbubbelz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Hang out with him become his friend so he notices you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

Gay Boy in boy scouts [ 25 Answers ]

Im going to be an eagle scout in soon. Ive been in the scouting program for 10 years, nearly 11 years. My problem is, I'm gay. And I intend not to come out until I am an eagle scout. Is it possible for the boy scouts to take my eagle scout recognition? As I'm sure you know, boy scouts does not...

Boy In Love With A Boy [ 5 Answers ]

Hey Peoples!:D So I was reading a post from another guy about some boy troubles he was having, and like how he's totally crushed on this boy in his class. Anyway I'M IN THE SAME SITUTATION It's terrible This boy is just, Oof Wonderful. Hes tanned, slightly toned, SO HOT and has perfect...

Cartoon movie with a boy the goes through fables(tortoise and hare,boy cries wolf,etc [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out a cartoon movie(possible 80's) with a boy that goes through an adventure of fables, the boy who cried wolf, the tortoise and the hare, the ant and the grasshopper, etc.. The boy had brown hair and there was a donkey that ventured with him. Some part the wind and the sun try to...

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

View more questions Search