Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dranne2366 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Bryant furnace model 394gaw blew the circuit board
    Bryant furnace model 394gaw blew the circuit board two days ago. I just replace it, but the unit does not turn on? I switched the wires very carefully. What else could have happened?

Just a quick question.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Did you turn the power back on,set the tstat correctly,put the door/cover back on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier/Bryant Furnace control board . [ 9 Answers ]

I replaced Carrier/Bryant board and the led is flashing rapidly.. what can be wrong? It looked like there's problem with polarity,but everything is fine, the led is still flashing.. uff.. Led Code: Continuous on rapid flashing-Line voltage 115 polarity reversed.If twinned,refer to twinnig kit...

I have a bryant 397h furnace and the blower will not shut off.replaced circuit board [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bryant 397h furnace and the blower will not turn off.I replaced the control center circuit board and still runs. Any suggestions?

BRYANT Furnace blowing 3-amp fuse on control board [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant M/N 383KAV036070AGJA, S/N 3097A08913, Series G furnace with central air that is blowing the 3-amp fuse on the control board. The furnace has been serviced numerous times over the past two years for various problems by multiple service companies. The control board was even replaced...

Furnace Circuit Board? [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace won't come on. This happened once last year and was told that there may be a shortage in the circuit board, and it'll have to be replaced if it happens again. They told me a sure sign would be if I had a problem with the ac coming on in the summer. Well, no problem with the ac this year...

Bryant Model 350MAV Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I recently had a furnace repairman in who told me our inducer on our Bryant Model 350MAV furnace needed to be replaced. He said the total cost would be $1075.00, including $890.00 for the inducer. This seemed high to me. Can anyone give me an idea of what this repair should have cost,...

View more questions Search