Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karatehottie14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 03:15 PM
    14 year old dating sites
    Im a 14 year old girl and have nothing to do over vacation and everyone's saying that its about time that I get a boyfreind and I have to agree are there any non dangerous dating sites that I can become a member of?
    BWK10 Posts: 127, Reputation: 34

Jun 21, 2010, 03:39 PM

Too young...

Jun 21, 2010, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BWK10 View Post
    Too young...
    Too bad I'm bored and I need a boy friend
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 03:48 PM
    You don't need a boyfriend to define you. You are still young and have your whole life ahead of you.
    aleeyafgy Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2010, 03:51 PM

I am with you same age and the same promble you can go on imvu that's were I am and I meat this guy that I like maybe you can try it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aleeyafgy View Post
    i am with u same age and the same promble u can go on imvu thats were i am and i meat this guy that i like maybe u can try it
    And that guy could be a 45 year old pervert too. ;)
    aleeyafgy Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2010, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    And that guy could be a 45 year old pervert too. ;)
    Yea that's ture but were just frinds I don't need a boyfriend rite now I just need someone to talk to oky and she dose not need a boyfriend she just needs something to she can go there and find frinds of her age group
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 03:56 PM

Dating websites are not for kids. They're for working adults who don't have a social life (ha ha)

You should join a club or activity for the summer such as 4-H, Park & Rec. YMCA.. Volunteer some place.. I'm sure you will find someone your age.

Dating online is dangerous. I hate how those TV commercials promote online dating. There are a lot of creeps out there who target young, dumb girls.

Jun 21, 2010, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aleeyafgy View Post
    i am with u same age and the same promble u can go on imvu thats were i am and i meat this guy that i like maybe u can try it
    I already tried it before it messed up my co puter and said I needed to pay for it =/

Jun 21, 2010, 04:12 PM
    anyone want to be my boyfriend?
    I'm bored over vacation live in hampstead and I miss having a boyfriend he moved to far away =/
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Jun 21, 2010, 04:15 PM

How about reading about topics that interest you, such as psychology, nature, biology, etc?

You could also join a sports team or art group?
    JK191 Posts: 151, Reputation: 31

Jun 21, 2010, 04:41 PM

You don't need a boyfriend to have fun. I'd actually advise you to use this summer to learn this really important lesson of life.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 04:55 PM

At your age female friends are much more fun , and a lot less drama ;)
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 21, 2010, 08:40 PM

You're still quite young, so enjoy life you can get into boyfriends and relationships in a year maybe, there's really no rush you know you've got your whole life ahead of you, enjoy it, live it, love can come later...
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 21, 2010, 08:45 PM

What an earth are you wanting dating sites for a b/f at your age, don't look for love through the computer, there's a ton of 14 yr old boys on the planet, and to be honest at 14 you are really much too young to be bothered about b./f.

Live your life and see the world, then start thinking about relationships.

Like I mentioned in another post you left on this site, there's no rush...
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 08:47 PM

Honey, you're only 14 years old. Stop coming off as a desperate person. Its really not that attractive.

Be kind to yourself and have a wonderful summer with your friends and family. Plus.. Many summer flings happen. They're just as enjoyable as any other type of relationship.. some last a while too.

Don't define your summer fun on having a boyfriend or not... boyfriends aren't all that much fun ;) In fact, sometimes they get in the way :)
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 21, 2010, 08:51 PM

You don't need a dating site. You need to get out doors and go out with your friends.

If you have no friends then well that's a different story.

You need a chat website. Go to Google and type in teen chat and find one that is moditored!

BUT DO NOT MEET ANYONE ONLINE!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:39 PM
    Hi, karatehottie14!

What sort of things do you like to do on your own, please?

I have lots of ideas for activities that you might enjoy doing. Some of them could even be done on this site!

For me, being bored isn't even something that I ever consider being!

Thanks!
    BWK10 Posts: 127, Reputation: 34

Jun 21, 2010, 09:44 PM

Pretty sure this is probably some bored homer guy sitting at home being bored.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2010, 09:47 PM
    Hi again, karatehottie14!

Like I've already mentioned on your other thread.

There's lots of things to do on this site...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online dating sites [ 3 Answers ]

This is probably just me asking to be flamed, spammed, or worse. Oh well, let the games begin. I don't like going out by myself. I visit bars and whatnot, but I am always there with a friend. Thus, I depend on the wonder world of the internet for meeting people. My current dating site of...

Dating Sites [ 5 Answers ]

Just simply want to hear any success stories or anything about them, just kind of interested

Dating sites and complicated situations [ 4 Answers ]

I've been in my relationship of 7 years. The last two and a half years we've been living in different states, me in AZ he in FL. Most of this time I have wanted to come but he hasn't-with the exception of two times: once last summer after I had been to fl for 3 weeks to see how it went. Long...

We slept together but he has a profile on several dating sites ! [ 12 Answers ]

Met a guy last October, we went on 5-6 dates and mutually agreed to take it a step further and slept together. We broke up after a couple more weeks (he got back with his ex). We then got back together about 6 weeks ago (yes I agreed to take him back). The other night I was round his place when I...

Dating sites [ 2 Answers ]

What is with the dating sites today? I have been on 5-6 of them. It seems like all the men(maybe women)are only interested in one thing, a one night stand. I email them several times, talk on the phone,have much in common, hit it off, they know I am only interested in a long term relationship, but...

View more questions Search