Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khim02 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 11:24 PM
    How can I tell that I am pregnant if I feel having a period?
    I think I have my period now,I am not sure if I'm pregnant or not cause I'm in exactly 6 weeks delayed what will happen to me the next day?. does it mean that I am not pregnant?

Jun 20, 2010, 11:26 PM

Am I not pregnant? I am delayed 6 weeks now I think I have a period what happen?

Jun 20, 2010, 11:28 PM
    How can I tell that I am pregnant if I feel having a period?
    Am I pregnant?
    nursemary Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Aug 6, 2010, 08:17 PM

I would go and get tested... it is possible that you could be pregnant all women's bodies are different some have a period through out their whole pregnancy and some women don't but if it happens six weeks later I would do see a doctor because if you are pregnant you need to have a check up to make sure nothing is wrong
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2010, 08:20 PM

If you are a teenager you should give your age before you get advice. The people who are Nurses can give you better advice if they know your age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant? Got intimate & gt regular period aftr 10 days, then nxt month missed period [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are in a real confused and tensed state. We love each other more than anything, or anybody.. Last month, one night we became intimate, and I rubbed my penis (not the tip) against her vagina.. We have never had intercourse.. And I have never ejaculated on her.. Last month...

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

Period, negative tests, feel pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Please someone tell me in not crazy! I feel so confused For the past month and a half I have had severe pregnancy symptoms. Yet the weird part is that they all started the night before I started my period. My period typically lasts 3 days. The first time it was a normal period. Yet the second time...

View more questions Search