Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uziaha77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:09 PM
    My dog hasn't ate in 3 days she has been drinking water but vomits it out
    My dog hasn't ate in 3 days she has been drinking water but vomits it out
    uziaha77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:12 PM

My dog hasn't ate in 3 days she has been drinking water but vomits it out? What could it be?
    Today is the 3rd day and I wipped her but and it had blood and she hasn't had a stool
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uziaha77 View Post
    my dog hasnt ate in 3 days she has been drinking water but vomits it out?? wat could it be??
    today is the 3rd day and i wipped her but and it had blood and she hasnt had a stool
    Please get her to a vet FAST! She's not going to live without medical help. If money is a problem, call the vet and wheel and deal to figure out how to pay, as a barter or payment plan or ask for his mercy for the dog's sake.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 05:14 PM

You wiped your dogs bum and there was blood there? Your dog is vomiting and no eating? Your dog hasn't had a bowel movement in 3 days?

Get your dog to the vet! Nothing we can do can help your dog. Of the hundreds of things that could be wrong, at least 99% of them need and can ONLY be treated by a vet.
    gerardob01 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 07:22 PM

Does your pet vomit, don't eat, or have diarrhea , these could be symptoms of parvo, I had a rat terrier that died from that please take him/her to the vet before you have a deceased dog...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy is sick for 4 days.is it serious?not eating but drinking water.will he recover? [ 6 Answers ]

My 5month old puppy has been sick for 4 days. Not eating by himself,we feed him,but he drinks water by himself. Took him to the vet 2 times.. he doesn't do a lot, and doesn't poop. Is his illness serious or will he recover?

Dog stopped drinking water [ 1 Answers ]

Toy poodle 5 yrs. Old has stopped drinking water, it's three week now, I had her to the vet two weeks ago for vomiting and diarrhea which cleared up with meds and prescription id food, she only drank water if I made a soup out of her food, until she got sick she drank water fine. SHe's eating...

My dog stopped drinking water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Leslie. I have an english bulldog that all of a sudden stopped drinking water. I have taken him to the vet and a full blood panel done. Results were "picture perfect". He was dehydrated, and ever since he will not have anything to do with water. I tried tricking by putting water...

Dads drinking. Why hasn't god listen to my prayers [ 9 Answers ]

Please can someone help me I feel like I just want to break down and cry , my dad has had a problem with a nerve in his spine so they think for 5 yrs now he is in so much pain he has seen so many docters had so many test no one knows what's wrong with him.. he used to drink a lot when we were young...

My dog hasn't eaten in 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

My dog hasn't eaten in 5 days and spews when he has a little drink he can't keep anything down his spew is a yellow colour

View more questions Search