Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 03:49 AM

Txmanzilla,
    You are responding to a post 2 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot water heater circuit breaker [ 4 Answers ]

I have a State Select hot water heater and the circuit breaker keeps popping I can reset it and it works for about a day, any idea what may be causing the issue

Water Pump Circuit Breaker [ 3 Answers ]

When I was taking a shower at my cabin, my water shut off. I went to the circuit breaker and it had tripped. I could not get in back on initially. When I did turn it back on the pump still would not turn on. What happened? The pump is only 2 years old. Thanks, Zelly

Dryer Problem - popping circuit breaker [ 4 Answers ]

Last night we stared have a problem with our dryer. When the dryer is running it pops the circuit breaker after 5-10 minutes. I check the wires and heating element and they seem to be fine. Any ideas or suggestions – I’ve got clothes that need drying. Thanks

Arc circuit breaker popping [ 4 Answers ]

We have 5 bedrooms with 15A arc suppression circuit breakers. In 2 bedrooms sometimes when we turn off the ceiling fan, it pops the breaker in the basement circuit panel. Is this normal because it sometimes has an inductive current kick due to the part of the ac cycle when the switch is turned...

Circuit breaker popping [ 4 Answers ]

We just got a new refrigerator and the circuit braker for the air conditioning keeps popping. We live in Central FL by Daytona and it is really hot right now but we can't keep the air running. Help!!

View more questions Search