Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 06:56 PM
    Small puncture wound won't stop bleeding?
    Yesterday my ferret accidentally clawed my face, he didn't scratch it but puntured it... It stops bleeding for a little bit but then starts up again. I cleaned it as soon as it happened with peroxide and then left it. It won't scab either, It just stops and starts over and over. What can I do to stop the bleeding?
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jun 8, 2010, 06:31 PM

You should go to the doctor. You don't want an infection.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 8, 2010, 06:37 PM

Put flour on the sore it will absorb the blood and make a fake scab. My mum did this to me last week when I cut myself and it wouldn't stop bleeding and it worked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non Stop Menstrual Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have menstrual bleeding since last 8 days. This is the first time that it happened through 8days. Normaly I have only 5 days. Is this a normal situation or not? Please anwer me. Now am afraid. How can I get this stopped?

Bleeding with small clots and cramping! [ 2 Answers ]

Last time I posted I had been to the er and they said I was 5 1/2 to 6 weeks prg. But no heartbeat detected and I was lightling spotting. They would not do anything until I saw my obgyn which I can't do until Monday. I have been lightly bleeding now for over a week. Late yesterday afternoon the...

Stop Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

It sounds funny, but I bit my tongue and am having a little trouble getting it to stop bleeding. I take an 81mg aspirin every night, so I know I tend to bleed a little freely. Any suggestions? It's not serious,I just can't get it to stop.

Will ont stop bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

I have had my period for about a year now, I'v tried birth control I did not work I'm still won't stop bleeding. What dose this mean?

Non-stop bleeding.. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been on Depo-Prevera for 8 and half months. I took my 3rd shot on October 24th. I didn't get my period at all for October or November. And then it all took a change, I got my period on December 1st and I have had it ever since. I was wondering what could be the cause of this, because before...

View more questions Search