Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ubigdawg777 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Will I pass EtG test after 59 hours?
    I'm 6ft 3in 230 lbs I been drinking water for the last 3 hours my test is tomorrow by 11am... I drank last on Monday at 3am I have also been taking creatine and a detox pill I plan waking up early and running and sweatting allot will this be enough to pass
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 01:03 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...rs-473324.html

If you look into the other questions already answered like this,you can most likely find the answer you are looking for.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 01:18 AM

When you want to work on the problem, instead of covering up the evidence, let us know.

We can try our best to help you.

I'm sure those tests are there for a reason.

Because alcohol has been causing problems in your life.

Just like some of US here.

God bless the still suffering alcoholic/addict.

Jun 2, 2010, 06:32 AM

Now... I been working on it... ima not drink any more but I just wanted to know if there was any secrets to beating this test I drank water to dilute and taken creatine and took a couple of shots of vinegar... I woke this morning and ran one mile and worked out just needed some extra tips on what I could do

Jun 2, 2010, 06:33 AM

Oh and I drank last on Sunday night or technically Monday at 2am

Jun 2, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...rs-473324.html

If you look into the other questions already answered like this,you can most likely find the answer you are looking for.
    So I want the real answer
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ubigdawg777 View Post
    so i want the real answer
    It would seem that you have some insight into EtG testing as you are aware of creatinine as a marker for dilution. Now...

Ethylglucuronide is a by-product of Phase 2 metabolism. So long as alcohol is in your system EtG is being produced. So your answer depends upon 1) your metabolic rate. 2) As a metabolite it is directly related to the amount of alcohol consumed. Although, that is confounded by the fact that 3) EtG is produced at individually variable rates. There is large inter-individual variation in all of the research to date. Within the group tested, with measured and balanced consumption, there is a variance of 800-1200%. Therefore the standard deviation renders averages meaningless. (Ex. One individual may have measurable EtG for 3 hours and another for 30+ after consuming the same amount of alcohol) Another factor is the 4) cut-off used by the testing agency. That varies from 0 (no threshhold) to 2000 ng/mL. (Many total abstinence programs use 100 although 500 is also common) There is no standardized, or even recommended, cutoff.

Given all the factors noted and based on the sparse scientific literature available, if you had a couple of drinks or even 3, you will probably be clear. If you had 6 or more you will probably register low presence (59 hrs). But in reality there is no way of telling.

Contrary to the averments of the testing labs, EtG testing is widely acknowledged in the scientific literature to be erratic and unreliable in determining actual consumption. Therefore even if you hadn't had a drink you should be worried.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ubigdawg777 View Post
    now..... i been working on it ......ima not drink any more but i just wanted to know if there was any secrets to beating this test i drank water to dilute n taken creatine n took a couple of shots of vinegar ....i woke this morning n ran one mile n worked out just needed some extra tips on what i could do
    "ima not drink any more"

Are you sure? Let's say you do pass this test, will you go out and tie one on?

Get help with your problem. Before it's too late.
    califlower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Comment on DrBill100's post
    If I had one drink would I be OK 45hrs later 130lb F, I think I drank too much water

califlower Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 02:52 PM
    Comment on jmjoseph's post
    Not everyone doing this has a problem
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2011, 03:34 PM

In re: Califlower: "if I had one drink would i be ok 45hrs later 130lb F, I think I drank too much water"

As relates to EtG, the average elimination time for one (standard) drink is slightly more than 20 hrs (range 3-30 hr, approx).

Also relative to your query is gender. Females eliminate ethanol at a rate approx. 9% faster than males (once again ave.).

Ethylglucuronide (EtG) and ethylsulfate (EtS) like their parent drug ethanol gravitate to water, are readily absorbed and diluted by same (hydrophilic, an inherent weakness of the test).

All in all, I would think there is little chance of EtG remaining at the time interval and amount cited. There is no record, to my knowledge, of one drink being detectable at that time range.

Nonetheless please refer to my previous posting, this thread (p.1 above), in relation to averages for EtG production and elimination.
    marley100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 11:48 AM
    My answer is don't listen to jm joseph. Im sure he is an active AA member who wishes to god he could have a drink. Hes definitely not here to help with information, he's only here to judge and ridicule. Total loser
    harris1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 09:46 PM
    I drank 2 beers and took a test 20 hours later and past but I work in the plant so I walked about 5 miles and drank water all day about 25 glasses through out the day..
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harris1975 View Post
    I drank 2 beers and took a test 20 hours later and past but I work in the plant so I walked about 5 miles and drank water all day about 25 glasses through out the day..
    That's good info. It would be helpful to know your gender M/F, age, weight and height.

Do you think it is unusual that your drinking wasn't detected, and why?

Thanks.
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 10:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by harris1975 View Post
    That's good info. It would be helpful to know your gender (M/F), age, weight and height.

Do you think it is unusual that your drinking wasn't detected, and why?

Thanks.
    meanandclean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 03:23 PM
    If your trying to beat a test instead of staying abstinent when you know your going to be tested you you deff have a problem go to A.A it works if you work it.
    pjtewell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2012, 10:42 AM
    this guy is just asking a question, not for an analysis of his personal life. Stop ASSUMING that just because someone is on monitoring status it means that they are an alcoholic. Alcohol consumption is highly promoted in this society and never frowned upon until the state says so. It's encouraged economically and then discouraged, economically. If there is a problem, it is up to the person to decide. Not random preachers
    BADUSSY21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 07:33 PM
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,729, Reputation: 6282
    Relationship Expert #8
    Jun 2, 2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ubigdawg777
    Now... I been working on it... ima not drink any more but I just wanted to know if there was any secrets to beating this test I drank water to dilute n taken creatine n took a couple of shots of vinegar... I woke this morning n ran one mile n worked out just needed some extra tips on what I could do

"ima not drink any more"

Are you sure? Let's say you do pass this test, will you go out and tie one on?

Get help with your problem. Before it's too late.

Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it, I say! Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows. - Pope Paul VI

Why don't you get a life and help people that show up for AA... They need it! Some people like to drink and it hasn't yet affected their life or their families! AND IT MIGHT NOT!! Any way dude if you find the answer to this which I think you did on one of the last post's. I like the answer that "even if you haven't dank then still be scared"... It is a bunch of BS and a way to keep a good man down. We are not criminal's and yet we are treated worse then an actual murderer that might have thought it out... I am against all that have to say a person with a DUI is a bad person, because everyone (damn near) even these MAD W*$@N's groups have drank and drove before. If you haven't I think we have a lot of liers or people that have actually never had a drink before... Why don't they focus more on actual criminals? Because they don't make money on people in JAIL!! Let me know if you find an answer to beat it!! Thanks bro.
    cwf7777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 08:04 PM
    I get the anger brother. I have raised three kids and have been a productive member of society all my life. Now, because of a DUI I can't even drink a beer with my sons. And these religious morons on here judge me and others and label us alcoholics? Screw them. No court should have the right to put such burdens on human beings. I have to blow to get my truck to run. I can't drink a beer in my own home because I have to get tested. If I can't drink, they why the fu** do I still need the interlock / blower.. Yes, you religious heathens.. It makes the states a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    cwf7777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 08:08 PM
    A DUI does not mean you have a drinking problem. Now days, 04 is a dui. That is like two beers.. So wrong. MAAD has lobbied well. They have brainwashed the masses. I wonder what George Washington would have done if cops stopped him while he was riding his horse and asked him if he had been drinking. He probably would have said yes and then whooped their.. God, we have tolerated too much and given away too many rights in this country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

Will I pass EtG test after 62 hours? [ 9 Answers ]

Saturday I drank about 12 beers, stopping at approx. 2:00 am. Im a healthy 125 lb female with a fast metabolism. I am taking an EtG test Tuesday at about 4:45 pm. Do you think I will pass? (That would be about 62 hours after consuption.)

How do I pass an EtG alcohol test? [ 8 Answers ]

I drank last and really regret it because I am not suppose to be drinking, but I found out today that I have to take an EtG test in the morning, and am wondering if anyone knows from experience how to pass it? I am not going to drink anymore because it is not worth this much stress, but I am moving...

Pass an EtG test [ 9 Answers ]

Is there anyway to pass an EtG test while still drinking How can you pass an EtG test and still drink How many beers can you drink andstill pass a EtG test

View more questions Search