Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aprilsjackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 10:56 PM
    If I am being sued but I don't have no money to pay how would the outcome in court be
    If I am being sued but I don't have no money to pay how would the outcome in court be
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2010, 11:13 PM
    Hi, aprilsjackson!

If you're being sued and you own property such as a house, a lien could be put on it.

That's one thing that could happen.

But, it's hard to say without having further information from you as to what this is concerning.

Do you have an attorney?

Thanks!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 11:19 PM

I have to ask if this has anything to do with insurance, seeing as you put the question in the insurance forum.

Were you in a car accident? Are you being sued by the other driver?

We really need more info in order to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get arrested if I don't show up to court if I'm getting sued in divorce court? [ 17 Answers ]

Can I get arrested if I do not show up to court if I'm being sued in a divorce procedure?

What is the my outcome after the court? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am 19 years old and I live in Ontario. I have been caught shoplifting under $5000 a month ago. I have a court coming up and I just wanted to know what might be the outcomes and what are the options. I have been in court before but as a minor when I was 17 for theaft.

How to pay judgement with best outcome? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a judgement enetered against me. I assume the debtor wants to be paid as soon as possible. Payment arraingements have been made at one hundred fifty dollars a month. I have not made my first payment and was wondering if there is a smarter way to negotiate payments, and if the credit...

Debt Court Summons -- If I pay in full, can I avoid court? [ 5 Answers ]

I realize a lot of people post questions regarding debt summons and I've scrolled through the boards but I haven't found a clear answer to a few of my queries. Here's what happened: I was today presented (they slid it under my door) with a summons to appear in court. I'm being sued by Capital One...

Being sued and scared of the outcome [ 3 Answers ]

Im being sued for 11,ooo from a credit card , I am living paycheck to paycheck,what can they do to me? Also what should I be bringing with me to court,ex: for paper work. ANd can I get a court appointed lawyer to help me?

View more questions Search