Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachael1904 Posts: 15, Reputation: 0

May 31, 2010, 08:24 AM
    My boyfriend looks at girls in a better way than me
    When I was in maths I looked at my boyfriend and he kept staring at this girl at first I left it but then he kept looking at her.I got really scared and didn't talk to him for the rest of the day.
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

May 31, 2010, 04:13 PM

Did you go to school today? Cause its memorial day. But if you did, just talk to him and see what happens.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 04:25 PM

I believe Rachael is in the UK.

Rachael, please read the other threads you have posted. If you have other concerns, add them onto one of those posts. You don't need to start a new one if they are all about the boy you like.

It sounds like he is more a boy that you like than an actual boyfriend. You need to either say something to him about the things that bother you and see if he will stop, or find another boy to like who won't do those things.

Fingers crossed for you!
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

May 31, 2010, 04:35 PM

Agreed! All the way!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 31, 2010, 07:36 PM

This boy may like this other girl.
    Has this boy asked to be your boyfriend or have you just called him that?

Liking a boy does not mean he likes you. Does this boy know you like him?
    BriTaylor45 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 08:23 PM

Its probably just instinct of course he likes you but he could be attracted to this girl and like you too. Don't be mad ask him about it and discuss it and see how it goes. GOOD LUCK!

Jun 1, 2010, 02:07 AM

He asked me out 1 year ago and we have been dating ever since
    But I think I might dump him now
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2010, 03:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael1904 View Post
    he asked me out 1 year ago and we have been dating ever since
    But i think i might dump him now
    I think that would be a wise decision. Part of dating is to get to know different people and learn about what you like and don't like in people you might be attracted to. Even though he is cute, you have found some things you don't like in him, enough to where they really bother you, so that is your signal that he is not a good match. He may be very nice, but just not the best match for you.

He has shown he is probably interested in getting to know other girls, so now is the time to be on your own so that you can get to know other boys. I bet that you will find someone even better than him, because you now know some of the things you wouldn't want your next boyfriend to do.

Jun 1, 2010, 04:30 AM

Thanks guys
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 07:24 AM
    That would be wise.
    If you two are dating and he is looking at and touching other girls, he is not really YOUR boyfriend.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 12:50 PM

You are eleven years old and I seriously doubt you are "going out" unless it's to play on the school grounds.

Eleven years old is much to young to be worried about boys. You said in your other thread , your parents know about this. Really?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2010, 03:06 PM
    Wait. You said you did dump him, he cried, so you took him back.

Are you dumping him again?

This is why 11 year olds shouldn't date. You simply don't have the maturity to deal with a boyfriend.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 05:08 PM

Until your mature enough to date.. you shouldn't and eleven is not even close.

Be a kid.. you'll grow up soon enough and wish for these days all over again.

Be different... study hard... make good grades and you'll see how much better off you'll be.
    laura224 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Dec 15, 2011, 02:12 AM
    If he kept staring at her he might have feelings for her. He shouldn't be doing that if he has you as a girl friend right? Why don't you talk things out with him and share your feelings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I always compare myself 2 PAST girls my boyfriend has had sex with, I can't control it [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there I don't know what my problem is, but I pester my boyfriend about girls he has slept with in the past... even ones from 6-7 years ago. I have been with him for 3 years-and I know he would never cheat. It isn't that, that I am paranoid about, and I know he didn't know me back when he...

My boyfriend toches other girls at school in the legs [ 27 Answers ]

I was playing with my friends when I saw a girl walk past my boyfriend and when she did she touched her in the high on purposs. :S

My boyfriend keep flirty with other girls [ 3 Answers ]

Well I have a boyfriend right? He keep flirty with other girls and it's getting me worried and sad. And sometime in school he only talk to me onces. I saw him walking with another girl in the hallway in school. And I start to cry a lot because I don't want to lose him :( :( And I want you...

Girls Talking To My Boyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for two years. I have friends but I'm not very sociable. Hes worse than I am. But I get SOO annoyed because girls will come up to us and completely ignore me and talk to him. I can't understand it. Hes attractive, but so am I in my opinion. He doesn't go out of his way...

My boyfriend of 2 years wants to meet hott girls [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and my boyfriend of 2 years is going away to college this year (it's only 3 hours away). Well anyway I was on his Facebook reading messages and I read a conversation between him and his friend that my boyfriend wants his friend to introduce him to...

View more questions Search