Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kate19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Can a pregnant woman do hair rebonding
    I was thinking if I could do dome rebonding on my hair but the problem is I am 13weeks pregnant right now.. is it safe for me to do it?
    SkinyBisPreg Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 26, 2010, 08:54 PM

I do it all the time and I'm 22 weeks pregnant. Yous should be fine. Just make sure to be in a well ventilated area. You wouldn't want to over inhale any strong chemicals if any are used.
    kate19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Skinybrispreg... are you xure it wouldn't harm the baby.. I'm scared of doing this I'm still thinking the sake of my baby.. because of the strong chemicals I might absurb... please let me know if I can really do it without harming my baby..
    U said your did that all the time... how's the health of your baby is your baby born fine... oh I was really confused.. but I need to rebond my hair because I'm feeling so ugly in my curly hair :( I really want to do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden hair loss in a 23 yr old woman [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hope some of you can help me out. Within the past few weeks I've noticed a widened part and multiple areas over my scalp where my hair seems to have fallen out. I usually can go a day and a half without shampooing but now my scalp gets oily again just hours after I wash my hair. The roots...

Pregnant woman and New Kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently adopted a new kitten, she is less that a year old, but I don't know how old she is exactly, and I am about 8 months pregnant. The strangest thing that she does is when I am home she will pee on the floor in the same or nearby room. Both my husband and I discipline her when she does...

Pregnant woman with Clamidya [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what are the consequences if I'm pregnant and then I find out that I have Clamidya?

Boyfriend got another woman pregnant during breakup [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating 2 years ago but things didn't work out so we called it off. We recently started working things out again and I just found out that during the break up he slept with another woman who had a boyfriend and there is a possibility that the baby is his. He claims that...

View more questions Search