Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hemavin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 05:10 AM
    ICWAI - inter
    Hi

I have joined ICWAI inter, (having TAX, Auditing, and financial accounts) I am new to accounts and I hear people saying ICWAI is very tough to pass. Since am working & studying, please advice me on how to prepare and pass easily in the 1st attempt itself. :confused: Also let me know any reference book if any. I'm basically a slow learner and in a position of proving myself. So please advice...

Thanks,
    Hema
    vikascma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Hello ,
    You it's tough & it requires determinaton to do any professional course like ca/cwa. It requires hard work & luck to clear in 1st attempt bcoz it could be after doing hard work anyone can fail as me so luck is also require. Book for tax-v.k. Singhania ,f.m.- ashish kalra notes(book), and don't forget to revise study material.

Best of luck
    vikas rathi(cwa)
    ssssmahe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2010, 02:06 AM

Hi Hema ,
    I think we both are sailing in the same boat .Okay listen ,first all from your question I have understood that ,You want to clear the exam easily .If your are very determined on that attitude ,Please forget ICWA. I am not trying to this courage you ,But I am trying speak the fact instead giving you flaw tips which is not successful even if you try to implement it .
    I have taken up this course and am going to appear for my inter only 1st group June2010 till date I haven't touched the subject .I have decided to study 2 hours in the morning (Theory)and 2 hours in the night (partical) tution with my Guru (Bala Sir) ,He is damn good in partical subject so I am confident If I go to the tution regularly and work out sums its far enough for me to Clear the inter easily .Again I should deserve it and then think of Desiring it .
    So ,If you are confident and you have a reason to complete ICWA ,then ICWA is nothing just put in your hard work (deserve it ) the result is in your hand .

Mahesh(working from 12 pmto 9pm)
    suganyag Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 09:44 PM

HI Hema..

I would say that its so easy to complete ICWA. Now I'm doing my ICWA final.. Just wats required is this..

For theory papers be sure that you know 5 or 6 points under every headings in index page..

N practical be sure of concepts and sums in our institute study material.. I don believing in solving max problems but understanding of concept is important..

Just go through the scanners apart from this.. It easy to clear ICWA..

AL THE BEST!!
    aabhi_mane Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2010, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by suganyag View Post
    HI Hema..

I would say that its so easy to complete ICWA. Now im doing my ICWA final.. Just wats required is this..

For theory papers be sure that you know 5 or 6 points under every headings in index page..

n practical be sure of concepts and sums in our institute study material.. I don believing in solving max problems but understanding of concept is important..

Just go through the scanners apart from this.. It easy to clear ICWA..

AL THE BEST!!!
    Can u . Forward me name of book n authors for ICWA - Inter so as to plan my study?

Thanks
    Abhijit
    Arun_1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 09:23 AM
    Don't feel anything difficult. Then it seems to be difficult. Study material and suggested answers are enogh to pass or even to get rank in inter. If you study book back exercise you can easily get around 50. But to be safe study the suggested answer also. All the best.
    heren_huges Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 09:08 PM
    Balancing your job with cwa studies is a big deal you get a very less time to grip your subject. Initially when I joined I thought of leaving my job because it was not possible to carry on both side by side.
    rajeebsahu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 10:59 PM
    Hi Hema,
    I am doing Intermediate this year, I have just cleared Foundation. Hema we know that this is a easy course, but it not an impossible one to clear at a time. If we have belief in ourself and labour hard then we can easily clear this course at a time. Hema you are trying one group at a time, but I suggest go through both the group. The advantage of passing both group is you got a merit certificate and you will be a rank holder. This two extra certificate will help you getting job easily. I have confidence to clear both group in one attain. I am preparing for December session this year.
    bhanuraj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2011, 12:06 AM
    Hi hema,
    I am doing Intermediate this year. Balancing your job & cwa side by side is of course a big deal to u. I would say that what u've to cultivate is self confidence, self motivation,determination & hard work. Then definitely u can achieve it.

Bhanu
    rakesh1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Its fact its tough but cleraly read suggested last 4years I mm sure u clear it .
    Aniket1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2011, 12:04 AM
    I am just having some troble in learning tax sections and Exemptions. Its tough but I know I can...
    rakesh9august Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 11:03 AM
    Hema cwa is not tough if coaching is nt available in your city than for account I peffer p.c tulsian , for law study material is sufficient , for tax girish ahuja is best , for costing sexana and vashist for idt bangad ,for operation study material is sufficient if you have any doubt than call me 9868418093
    prtik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 01:07 AM
    I have joined ICWAI inter, (having TAX, Auditing, and financial accounts) I am new to accounts and I hear people saying ICWAI is very tough to pass. Since am working & studying, please advice me on how to prepare and pass easily in the 1st attempt itself. Also let me know any reference book if any. I'm basically a slow learner and in a position of proving myself. So please advice...
    nidhin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 11:01 AM
    Icwai is an easy job.. No spesial tution is needed to crack it..
    sakirhossain62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 01:02 AM
    Hi,
    I want get admision in CWA foundation course. Please tell me how can I prepare and me sugest me some books for admision test.
    vandana pal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Hi, mahesh,
    I'm getting motivated watever you have written but everyone says that 8 hrs is mandatory to clear the xam. Otherwise u'll fail. Is it true? I'll give my xams in dec inter gr-1. how to perpare so that I would be able to clear my xams in 1st attempt. Please help me. June2012 inter gr-1 is not so good. Very few students are passed.
    subramanisarath Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 01:53 AM
    Hi
    I am subramani 35, I attended icwai inter mediate exam 3 times but I couldn't clear even though 1 group , I completed MBA, now I decided to write December term, I am working tamilnadu government sector, please give me a idea to clear intermediate
    Thanks
    Sunramani
    ASHWINI V Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2013, 03:29 AM
    Hi Hema this is ashwini don't take tension be cool... if you get anything easily its not value do hardwork and focus about your studies be in confidence you ll reach your goal all the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reference books for ICWAI Inter Stage II [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have cleared my ICWAI Inter Stage I.. and I have to give my Stage II Exam in June'08... My subjects are 1. Company Accounts.. 2. Quantitative methods.. 3. Performance Management.. 4.Auditing... Please guide me for the reference books,, by which help I can study easily at home...

ICWAI Final Exam [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I quilified ICWA-Inter exam on Dec'04, but till now I couldn't clear final Exam. I am presently Working in Bahrain as an Management accountant, because I am staying abroad so face lot of difficultise to prepare for exam, I want to appear for Stage-III exam for Jun'08 form Dubai. Can u...

Can't pass the ICWAI examination [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am in a big problem , I had taken admission in the ICWAI course , I managed to clear most of the papers but unfortunately I am unable to clear the last 8 papers. Last three years I am appearing in the examination but every time the result is negative. My parents have...

Duration for ICWAI [ 4 Answers ]

How long does it ideally take to complete the ICWAI course?

Worried inter [ 1 Answers ]

Kk planning to have sex but worried about pregnancy and condoms breaking what should I do to overcome this and stop being scared?

View more questions Search