Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    house815 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 07:22 AM
    Sears kenmore furnace manual
    Hello I am looking for a manual for model # C8MPT075F14B1. The furnace is a Kenmore and was installed in 2006. The issue I have is when the furnace kicks in it sounds like a freight train. I have been told that it might be the blower fan which exhaust the gas up the flue. If so can I replace this myself ? Any direction to a manual would be fantastic. Thank You
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Installed on 2006,, it should be still under warranty,, call an kenmore dealer have them to tell you about warranty over the phone before coming for a service call
    house815 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Thanks for your response. I should have mentioned that it was bought from sears, I have tried calling the hot line but they have told me that I need the original receipt. ( just bought the house in december). I will try kenmore. I did not know that they had a warranty as well. Thank You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Series 600 Wall Furnace Manual/Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a property with the Sears Kenmore 600 Series Model 867.733531 wall mounted natural gas heating unit that isn't working right. The burner starts when I switch it to automatic, but the fan won't start and the heat doesn't shut off on high heat. The fan only comes on in manual mode. I...

Sears Craftsman electric lawn mower manual needed [ 2 Answers ]

Where could a manual be downloaded for the Craftsman model 37051 electric 19" mower be downloaded? No luck at sears.com unless hidden. Thanks for any help at all. Here's link to the unit at sears.com: Craftsman 19 in. Deck Rear Bag Electric Mower, Corded, 12 amp - Model 37051 at Sears.com

Sears lawn tractor manual or drive belt diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone have a drive belt diagram for a sear lawn tractor model #917254860 ?

Sears Craftsman Snowblower Manual [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a owners manula, parts list and repair manual for an older model snowblower but Sears does not recognize the model number Any ideas? It's a 10 hp 256 inch cut Craftsman model 71-52110-1 Thanks

Kenmore Sears gas-fired space saver furnace blower [ 1 Answers ]

I just noticed a clumping sound when this furnace turns off... and suspect the blower wheel. How can I be sure short of dissassemblng the whole creation? I have found the parts online if I need to order them. Is it the wheel or something else in the blower. The sound is reminescint of when you slow...

View more questions Search