Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonydar Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

May 17, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Goodman furnace troubleshooting
    Goodman 95% 2 stage furnace. LED code says pressure switch is stuck open.
    1) Changed switch.
    2) Jumped Limit switch.
    3) Changed PCB.
    Same error code. 3 blinks "code says pressure switch is stuck open"
    Can You Guide me further
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2010, 05:37 PM

It has 2 pressure switches? Did you blow threw the tubes to get any moisture out?
    Did you check to see if the vent was clear?

May 18, 2010, 04:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdta View Post
    it has 2 pressure switches? did you blow threw the tubes to get any moisture out?
    Thanks Josh,
    Yes, I checked and replaced both. Also I blew through the tubes. The furnace was 1 of 4 systems in this development and start up was for the first time yesterday.

Today I am going back to check to see if I have 24v going from pin 2 on the connector traveling to my PS.

Any other ideas let me know. I'll post my outcome tonight.

May 19, 2010, 05:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshdta View Post
    it has 2 pressure switches? did you blow threw the tubes to get any moisture out?
    Hey Josh,
    Fixed problem. Exhaust vent had been crushed by another trade and hidden behind blown insulation.
    Talk soon. Tony

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace troubleshooting [ 7 Answers ]

I put a new board in a GMP070 and the inducing fan motor kicks as normal, then the HSI starts to light but the whole board goes dead within 3 seconds.

Troubleshooting goodman furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The flame sensor keep burning out and only run for a couple of minute . Maybe the condensation trap is fully of dirt

Goodman furnace troubleshooting/pgj036100-1 [ 1 Answers ]

It is a goodman gas pack unit Model PGJ036100-1 the burner will come on and burn for about 5 minutes then shutoff the high limit switch is not tripped. The burner will re-light and burn for 5 minutes again and keeps doing this over and over.

Goodman furnace troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I went away for a couple of days and returned to a cold house. I have a Goodman Model HCC075ND4R that has Electronic Ignition with Relay + VR80204 - S8600H Control. I can not get it to fully ignite. It tries to ignite over and over again. I see a single blue flame for a short time, but not main...

Troubleshooting Goodman ac unit [ 1 Answers ]

We have a MF house with an older (1999) Goodman ac unit. My partner is pretty handy but neither of us knows anything about this kind of stuff. For a few days the unit was running but not cooling very efficiently, so we thought it might be a filter or something, and went poking around. He found 2...

View more questions Search