Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lover530 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 07:55 PM
    How can my boyfriend get me to orgasm by fingering me?
    I have told him how I like him to finger me and he hits the spots all right and it feels really good but I just want to orgasm really badly and I want to orgasm while he fingers me but I don't know what else to do? I'm up for any suggestionsss :) thanks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 18, 2010, 08:55 PM

How old are you?
    lover530 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 02:19 PM

I'm 20
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 19, 2010, 02:36 PM

Part of what is blocking you is "wanting to orgasm really badly".

Are you able to bring yourself to orgasm?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2010, 03:20 PM

It does it the same way you would if you are doing it to yourself, you tell him what you want, what you like and tell them how to do it
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 19, 2010, 04:53 PM

Relax. If you have been telling him exactly what to do, maybe try letting him explore and you tell him what feels good from there. Sometimes, giving up a little bit of control and allowing some 'unknown' can help.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 20, 2010, 07:23 PM

You definitely need to relax. An orgams will never come (pardon the pun) if y ou constantly worry and wonder about it. Relax. Enjoy the sensations. Don't be concerned about 'getting there' just enjoy how it feels and enjoy being intiment with him. Close your eyes and just live in the moment. Not moments ahead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend can't get me to orgasm [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I've been dating this guy for about 7 months now (im 17) I love him, he loves me... I've been able to have multiple orgasms by myself while masturbating but when I'm with my boyfriend he can't do anything to get me to orgasm. This is my first serious boyfriend, and the first boyfriend to...

I can't orgasm with just my boyfriend in me [ 8 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19. We have been together about a year now and we are living with each other as well. When we have sex, I cannot orgasm with just him inside of me. I never have been able to. I do not know if this has anything to do with it.. . But I lost my virginity @ 13 to a...

My boyfriend has given up because he can't get me to orgasm. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. We are both 26. I have never been able to orgasm from sex, and only been able to orgasm from oral once. Not with my current boyfriend though. I am able to get myself off within minutes though. And now I am pregnant and we are supposed...

My boyfriend fakes orgasm? [ 1 Answers ]

I don't understand what is going on. My boyfriend has admitted to me that he sometimes fakes orgasm. He said that some of his guy friends have decided to try Only coming when masturbating and not to come with their Wife's or masturbating in order to concentrate more on the lovemaking And...

My boyfriend has never had an orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 17 he's 18 He was my first and he's been with other people He's been able to climax with other girls... but he just can't with me What's wrong with me,, and what can I do to help?? :confused:

View more questions Search